Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your coordination is only slightly better than that of a mildly drunk person

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Hands don't do what they're supposed to, legs going sideways, literally over

I'm Tall And Non-NT So No Wonder I'm Clumsy Af

True, my fingers are still god-like when I play vidya. I'm saying it for the female lurkers

Can't relate with that, but my genetics screwed me over in sports. Maybe I could've had friends if I was genetically coordinated in basketball and football, fuck sportfags who got to go on a team and play like any other normal kid. Being subhuman means I can't just go out and practice either, the only sports I'm not literal dogshit at are soccer and tennis. :society:

Being Clumsy Is Uncomfortable Tbh Lol , I Trip Over Constrantly And Hit My Head When Walking Constantly Lol
I split my finger a little by accidentally swinging my hand while walking by a table. It hurt and I felt cucked.. it's brutal

it's over

I split my finger a little by accidentally swinging my hand while walking by a table. It hurt and I felt cucked.. it's brutal

it's over
That's Brutal Af Man

Hands don't do what they're supposed to, legs going sideways, literally over
This is me tbh. Scraped the curb today driving on a familiar road, I frequently get hurt in my own home.

This is me tbh. Scraped the curb today driving on a familiar road, I frequently get hurt in my own home.
We Should Do A Study On The Psychology Behind Clumsiness , I'm Tall So That Most Likely Makes Me More Clumsy But I'm Still Clumsier Than People Of My Same Height , Most Likely Because Of My Non-NT