Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: your childhood friends and acquaintances keep dropping like flies

Fat Link

Fat Link

It’s all good nigga love your hood.
★★★★★
Had another acquaintance type “friend” kill himself apparently last November but it was just announced in my local Jewspaper today. :feelsbadman:

I went to Sunday School with this dude as a kid and he was a platinum blonde short cel with boundless energy and optimism. :feelshehe:

I liked him but ultimately he could at times be an annoying little shit. :feelsUgh:

Anyway he ended up becoming one of those Chadlites that everyone loves and seemed to be quite happy in life with a wife that was some kind of doctor but I don’t think it was an MD and he had a degree in business I believe along with various hobbies he was passionate about like boating and such and he owned a dog (lol dog pill) but still despite all he had going for him he still ultimately offed himself and I have no idea why? :cryfeels:

My only guess is perhaps if it wasn’t a matter of his wife cucking him perhaps he was just suffering from depression and could no longer cope and so reached for the rope? But yeah his death is as fucked up to me and every bit as unexpected as when Chris Benoit of all people pulled the murder/suicide on himself and nearly his entire family as this guy was the very last person I’d EVER expect to off himself. :feelswhat:

Might have been a sad clown archetype like myself all this time as in putting on a happy face because the alternative is to cry/completely fall apart. :feelsrope:

You guys experience any of your buddies or just people you know roping yet whether they were incels, normies or Chads? :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I've only known guy from an incel discord server long ago (and I'm not so much on discord anyway).

He was a super duper smart guy and skipped a couple of grades, and got a full on scholarship. Then he started crossdressing, but I'm not sure if he fully became a transgender. His mother started stealing and blowing his money, he then got massively depressed, and killed himself. I really felt sorry for the guy.

Last edited:
truecel trait: you didnt have childhood friends

If someone from the schools I went to died, I would take a shit on his grave, curry style.

I realized it’s about to be a year since @Deleted member 41104 died

I had two friends after highschool, currently zero.
One moved to Washington and became a tranny so I don't talk to them anymore.
The other joined the military and we haven't talked in a long time... would probably be cool if we reached out but I'm not sure we could be friends like we used to again, it's been too long and were kind of only friends due to circumstance anyway.
I currently have no friends, which is the real incel trait, only people I ever talk to are the people I work with.

My friends started dwindling after I hit puberty. I was left with no friends after finishing high school. I haven't had any friends since then.

Nobody wants to befriend ugly spergs. :feelscry:

Yes. Many men, have died.

Ive tried to honor them in er3.

How do you even recognise/remember, my memory is too terrible for that

Not at that stage yet where people I used to know are getting married or dying but I really dont want to get there lol, it's just a sobering agepill

He couldnt cope with the heightpill

I've only known guy from an incel discord server long ago (and I'm not so much on discord anyway).

He was a super duper smart guy and skipped a couple of grades, and got a full on scholarship. Then he started crossdressing, but I'm not sure if he fully became a transgender. His mother started stealing and blowing his money, he then got massively depressed, and killed himself. I really felt sorry for the guy.
Incel trait:saying super duper

I have a peer who suicided like 4 years ago when we were in uni.

Never conversed with him, just saw him few times in uni.

I went on his instagram its full of religious stuff :feelsclown: .

And in every picture he was smiling, looks like genuine smiles.

But he had like 1 or 2 likes on every picture im assuming he was very lonely with 0 friends on top of being an incel because i never saw him with a girl in uni and after he died i went to his insta page and there was only 2 rip on his most recent pic including mine :feelsclown:

I kinda wish we were friends, i would have known how to help him.

I went to a private catholic high school.

20% of my male classmates have been in jail. I'd estimate 80% of them work nothing jobs. Many of them are divorced. Only 2 I would say are successful, and they were ugly nerds like me. 100% of my female classmates are now unappealing and mostly very rotund, they're seriously all my looksmatches now.

3 are dead. 1 fat cheerleader bitch got cancer who talked shit about me for no reason. I commented in our yearbook page that I'm glad she's dead. Nobody cared. Other 2 were a mousy girl and a guy I didn't remember.

I’m not at that age yet (only 21) but I do hear of teachers dying and parents of “friends” dying. I’m actually looking forward to the day when I start hearing news about how classmates are doing.

Last edited:
i used to know a dude from primary school who got taller and taller and he's like 6'2" now and he said that he doen't wanna hang out anymore with me.

If you mean they disappear out of my life as time goes on, then yes. If you mean dying, I wouldn't know.. nor do I care.

What’s up with this trend?
He went to college for computing too. I wouldn't know but he probably wears those "programming socks" now too. :feelskek:
They were probably the smartest kid in my grade, always got perfect scores without studying or trying at all, if anyone here ever somehow manages to have a son beat them if they say they want to go into anything related to computing.

He went to college for computing too. I wouldn't know but he probably wears those "programming socks" now too. :feelskek:
They were probably the smartest kid in my grade, always got perfect scores without studying or trying at all, if anyone here ever somehow manages to have a son beat them if they say they want to go into anything related to computing.
The super genius one I know, is basically a talented mechanic. How are so many transgenders either mechanical geniuses or computer geniuses?

The mogging really never stops because the one I know has had girlfriends and boyfriends :lul: . And likely a full friend group in whatever college they’re in now.

Last edited:
The super genius one I know, is basically a talented mechanic. How are so many transgenders either mechanical geniuses or computer geniuses?

The mogging really never stops because the one I know has had girlfriends and boyfriends :lul: . And likely a full friend group in whatever college they’re in now.
I've noticed that some trannies are very high IQ. Like they have a photographic memory or some other peculiar cognitive trait. Why do you think they became trannies? Was there some aspect of their unconscious which yearned for the admixture of the Masculine and Feminine, and they could only manifest this latent desire through the physical embodiment of the opposite sex?

Last edited:
Why do you think they became trannies?
He wasn't very attractive and could never get a girlfriend so he probably just decided to become the gf, a lot of trannies are like this. (He's a "lesbian" of course)
Also high IQ people tend to overthink things which may lead them to questioning their gender identity. I wonder how many high IQ people are going to remove themselves from the gene pool like this... although a lot of them weren't going to reproduce in the first place I suppose as I already stated which is probably a reason a lot of them decide to troon, but still I wonder what the effect of this is going to be on the national IQ over the next few generations.
Also a lot of people in computing are already trannies and they like to groom other men into becoming trannies, it's how they reproduce.

I wonder what the effect of this is going to be on the national IQ over the next few generations.
It won't have an affect since IQ is a derivative of genetics and environment. Trans people are an effect which multiplies in conjunction with ongoing trends and sentiments.

If IQs decrease it will be because of carbon dioxide emissions building up in the atmosphere, poor nutrition, and the lack of good welfare.

Also high IQ people tend to overthink things which may lead them to questioning their gender identity.
I genuinely believe they transition because unconscious traumas and repressed desires manifesting as subliminal urges to fornicate which are turned against themselves in a conscious effort to heed social orders and pretenses. This internalization results in the emulation of what is unobtainable, it is why so many pedophiles dress like and play the part of little girls.

idk anyone that killed themselves

Also anothER of my childhood acquaintances died in a fire as a kid but that was a vERy long time ago.

Why do you think they became trannies? Was there some aspect of their unconscious which yearned for the admixture of the Masculine and Feminine, and they could only manifest this latent desire through the physical embodiment of the opposite sex?
I couldn’t know but it’s definitely something spiritual or beyond that. I’ve questioned the one I knew before and they straight up told me that they have a vagina in their dreams and wet dreams. There’s a mismatch between what they see physically and what they feel mentally/spiritually. So maybe advanced spirits? That would explain their crazy amount of talent and high IQ.

Or some form of super autism that brain scans or whatever still can’t pick up on. Which is just as likely. I can’t see why else.

Had another acquaintance type “friend” kill himself apparently last November but it was just announced in my local Jewspaper today. :feelsbadman:

I went to Sunday School with this dude as a kid and he was a platinum blonde short cel with boundless energy and optimism. :feelshehe:

I liked him but ultimately he could at times be an annoying little shit. :feelsUgh:

Anyway he ended up becoming one of those Chadlites that everyone loves and seemed to be quite happy in life with a wife that was some kind of doctor but I don’t think it was an MD and he had a degree in business I believe along with various hobbies he was passionate about like boating and such and he owned a dog (lol dog pill) but still despite all he had going for him he still ultimately offed himself and I have no idea why? :cryfeels:

My only guess is perhaps if it wasn’t a matter of his wife cucking him perhaps he was just suffering from depression and could no longer cope and so reached for the rope? But yeah his death is as fucked up to me and every bit as unexpected as when Chris Benoit of all people pulled the murder/suicide on himself and nearly his entire family as this guy was the very last person I’d EVER expect to off himself. :feelswhat:

Might have been a sad clown archetype like myself all this time as in putting on a happy face because the alternative is to cry/completely fall apart. :feelsrope:

You guys experience any of your buddies or just people you know roping yet whether they were incels, normies or Chads? :feelswhat:
yeah detoxing can cause a HUGE depression. Trying detoxing nicotine if u smoke, heroin if into dope, sugar if u into food or caffeine if u a coffee person.

U wont even know why u feel so depressed, useless worthless, exhausted, ugly, piece of shit but its just the detox and if u dont know whats heppening then this can go on for years on and off.

but yeah thats how it goes tbh

everyone has abandoned me much like God has abandoned humanity and let fags run things

Sometimes people struggle and suffer so much they hide their pain and dont know how to express it, They hide it and it becomes crippling anxiety, Did you notice anxiety or depression? That is usually the first signs someone is thinking about roping, Anyway condolences brocel :feelsrope:

I know a few people that roped, died from OD, disease, car accidents, and were murdered.

No, they are still boasting about their kids and whores on social media. Many of them are cucked but that's fine because they are not monogamous themselves.

Nobody kills themselves where I live because there are no shitskins to ruin our moods.

No, they are still boasting about their kids and whores on social media. Many of them are cucked but that's fine because they are not monogamous themselves.
Hmmm, only a mattER of time then as polyamory only leads to nasty love triangles, sadness, pain, humiliation, STD’s, unwanted pregnancy and death and usually via murder/suicide as well.

cant wait to drop like a fly myself

Platinum blond, wife, business?

Good riddance, fuck that htn.

Had acquaintance “friend” kill himself

Brutal.

Not in the same way as many people have, but I had also one "sort of friend" in childhood. We lost contact for many years, but we met each other again by accident and after that we called each other every few months. That was fun, I don't talk with many people. Then suddenly the number was disconnected. Hoped he would contact me with his new number. Two years later I found out what had happened. He had been found in his house by the police. The mailbox was stuffed full and neighbors complained for something that happens after a few weeks. Still kills me the idea that it is so sad if no one misses you and checks how you are doing. I don't know how it happened. Maybe not what your childhood friend did. This is already many years ago, but I still quite often feel sad about what happened.

Last edited: