Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your bully traumatized you in high school

Rance

Rance

Hai, Kazuma desu
-
When I was in high school, I was bullied by a black guy who was also dating my sister (white) he would humiliate me in front of the whole class and even pulled down my pants in front of everyone once when i fought him. The most brutal thing he ever did was show pics and videos of him kissing my sister in his bedroom :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, god knows what they've done other than that it had left me stumped and appalled that day. I couldn't sleep that night as I was waiting for more stuff he'd send me, a friday night ruined...truly traumatized.

I hate black people so much why cant they just be exterminated

Most users here have this but they were traumatized by a cute foidlo who turned them into a submissive femdom cuck forever and they will never be able to stop thinking about getting pegged by her :horror:

Most users here have this but they were traumatized by a cute foidlo who turned them into a submissive femdom cuck forever and they will never be able to stop thinking about getting pegged by her :horror:
kys faggot

Likewise, I hate all nigggers who think they're somebody they're not.
Shoot all niggers, white power @Puppeter

bullying isn't funny, bro

When I was in high school, I was bullied by a black guy who was also dating my sister (white) he would humiliate me in front of the whole class and even pulled down my pants in front of everyone once when i fought him. The most brutal thing he ever did was show pics and videos of him kissing my sister in his bedroom :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:,

I hope you take revenge on him

I expect to see a video like this one, but recorded by you lol

I for sure don't know how you guys stand this kind of BS, sure i've been made fun of before. But not at this point of torture, why don't you find him and beat his ass and cripple him or something. They can't keep getting away.

Bummerdrummer alt

When I was in high school, I was bullied by a black guy who was also dating my sister (white) he would humiliate me in front of the whole class and even pulled down my pants in front of everyone once when i fought him. The most brutal thing he ever did was show pics and videos of him kissing my sister in his bedroom :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, god knows what they've done other than that it had left me stumped and appalled that day. I couldn't sleep that night as I was waiting for more stuff he'd send me, a friday night ruined...truly traumatized.

I hate black people so much why cant they just be exterminated
You must hate him like hilter hated the Jews. I'd kill the guy not for dating my sister but for humiliating me . I'm so vengeful.

Exterminate them all

:horror:

Likewise, I hate all nigggers who think they're somebody they're not.
Shoot all niggers, white power @Puppeter
Death to niggers
As for the homie such a shame i wasnt there i would beat him myself

Also i feel sorry for you man ewww your retarded sister mix raced stone her
Also why didnt you show to the parents those pics unless they were cucked and allowed it
Nevertheless every nigger you see wants you dead and is the enemy beat the crap out of them

I for sure don't know how you guys stand this kind of BS, sure i've been made fun of before. But not at this point of torture, why don't you find him and beat his ass and cripple him or something. They can't keep getting away.
This lol its pure er fuel im making him an example

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

History:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Depressing day.

Very common. Most male teenagers look at me like I am a young child. My height is between 5'2 - 5'3.

Indeed. In group therapy, a twelve-year-old Black boy towered over me and called me a "short girl". He would snicker and say "Tch" at me during group line-ups. I was 15.

View attachment 558195

Next Year:

View attachment 558196

Yes. I have chronic constipation from something called "Anorectal Malformation".

I used to pace the bathroom floor in extreme pain while thinking of group therapy.

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

the fuck fam.

Lol this is the most cucked shit ice ever read

I would lure this nigger and beat the shit out of him with my friends/cousins

And threaten my sister with violence if she dated outside her race

That is why niggeets should be enslaved

Why bullies act so vile?