Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you'll never go on a lads holiday or a holiday with people your age

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
You'll either go with your family (which will likely by suifuel) or you'll be doomed to watch chad and tyrone post/talk about their mental lads holiday and how much alcohol they consumed and how many stacy's and beckies they fucked while away.

OI OI EDL EDL MENTAL LADS HOLIDAY CLAP FOR YA NHS KEY WORKERS BOYS! OI OI!

I had a university course where the group was very small (we were like 14 people) and everyone knew and was friendly to each other. On summer they went on a road trip and they didn't even tell me if I wanted to join. I knew because I saw the photos on instagram. Brootal.

I gotta make friends soon, just remembering about this past Christmas and new years eve makes me feel suicidal

I had a university course where the group was very small (we were like 14 people) and everyone knew and was friendly to each other. On summer they went on a road trip and they didn't even tell me if I wanted to join. I knew because I saw the photos on instagram. Brootal.
Brutal, I'm glad all my courses are of +40 people

I'm 29 and i never been on a holiday ,mainly cause I'm poor due to not wageslaving and even if i was rich i wouldn't travel,i like to sit and rot in one place.