Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you worked for 7.25 per each hour before

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
10%
I worked for 7.25 for each hour before its the lowest wage they can give. Chad and stacey never work for that low wage in there life. I was being cucked for too long and didn't know it imagine your hour of work can't even buy you burger jfl

Saysitsover

I worked for 7.25 for each hour before its the lowest wage they can give. Chad and stacey never work for that low wage in there life. I was being cucked for too long and didn't know it imagine your hour of work can't even buy you burger jfl
Even if working minimum wage, sex havers pay less tax which is stupid.

explaining how inceldom effects daily life and how incels are abused in the workplace is worthy of a 10% warning?
he has a thing against me he unfair moves my threads and ban me always when i say what happens to me

explaining how inceldom effects daily life and how incels are abused in the workplace is worthy of a 10% warning?
He makes "incel trait" threads all the time to try to skirt the no off-topic threads in ID rule, and has been warned many times for it. Plenty of Chads and Stacies work in fast food and retail. This isn't an "incel trait," this is a regular person trait.

He makes "incel trait" threads all the time to try to skirt the no off-topic threads in ID rule, and has been warned many times for it. Plenty of Chads and Stacies work in fast food and retail. This isn't an "incel trait," this is a regular person trait.
It is incel trait and it is incel discuss they took me at advantage with my low iq to make me accept the wage

at one of my last jobs at a grocery store i was constantly berated for minor mistakes, forced to work in departments that i requested not to,, verbally abused all the time, simply because im a ugly autistic male.

my lazy mayowhore coworkers would just stand around chatting all day and were WORSHIPPED by the normie cuck simp boss.

if i posted a thread about that in ID would i get a 10% warning too?

at one of my last jobs at a grocery store i was constantly berated for minor mistakes, forced to work in departments that i requested not to,, verbally abused all the time, simply because im a ugly autistic male.

my lazy mayowhore coworkers would just stand around chatting all day and were WORSHIPPED by the normie cuck simp boss.

Depends on the quality of the thread.

Also depends on if you're trying to skirt certain rules after being warned many times. If it were borderline it'd probably just be moved without comment, if you did it a lot you'd probably receive a "verbal warning," if you continued to do so you'd start getting percentage warnings. Anyway, this isn't an isolated incident.

Also depends on if you're trying to skirt certain rules after being warned many times. If it were borderline it'd probably just be moved without comment, if you did it a lot you'd probably receive a "verbal warning," if you continued to do so you'd start getting percentage warnings. Anyway, this isn't an isolated incident.
there is no problem there is no skirt of rules you just asshole to me

there is no problem there is no skirt of rules you just asshole to me
you will eat cock probably

Brutal, wagie concerns don’t count as incel discussion. Never began for poorcels

I worked for 9.50, never below that though.

I worked for 9.50, never below that though.
Nevermind I've worked for free plenty of times now that i'm thinking about it. I've essentially been a slave my entire life.

Sounds like some self-projection. Is that what you think about when you're sucking on crab leg?
you are out to come after me you need to be banned from doing moderating on me leave it to other moderatro

This is incel trait
Usually ugly men are working the bottom of the barrel low paying shit jobs

Last job I had my boss gave me 25 cent raise when I asked for a raise; told him to fuck off and I'm leaving this shitty warehouse job:feelsping:

Id rope if i have to go back waging again

Last job I had my boss gave me 25 cent raise when I asked for a raise; told him to fuck off and I'm leaving this shitty warehouse job:feelsping:
Lidl?