Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You weren't intenteded to be born

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
You found out that you were a "Accident", Your mother was impregnated by a man that didn't want her or he stayed in the relationship simply because you were born and would have left if you weren't.

That's not exactly what happened to me, but I am fairly certain the financial condition of my parents wasn't good enough to support a child back then. My dad almost roped under pressure.

Not in my case. My mother was too low IQ to think of that

this isn't true for me

but yeah brutal if that's your own situation

I can relate, tbh. I wasn't planned either. Although i didn't find out up until a couple of years ago.

I was wanted before birth, but not after it.

Yeah this is true for me

Quite the opposite my mother had a miscarriage both before and after me. I was the one unfortunate enough to survive her dusty 33 year old womb

That's not exactly what happened to me, but I am fairly certain the financial condition of my parents wasn't good enough to support a child back then.

Same for me. I know how bad their financial situation was back then (because they told me the story a thousand times).
I will never understand why two ugly people who struggle with money anyway decide to bring another hungry mouth to the world.

Wasn't the case for me, my mom wanted to have my dad's kids,she said she wanted a bunch from him. But she left him right after I was born.

Kinda true. Basically my mother got pregnant and somehow kept it a secret. She was living with her parents (my grandparents), and already had a kid. My grandparents wanted my mom to have 1 kid only. But my mom wanted to keep me so she only told everyone that she was pregnant until it was too late for a abortion.
So my grandparents didn't wanted me to get born but my mom did.

Yep resonates with me indeed

I feel most people were accidentally born which makes the insult ‘You’re an accident’ pointless since almost all of us are accidents, literally the majority of humans are accidents.