Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you were the only one in your "friend" group with a spine

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When someone was chattin shit I would b the only one to talk shit back whilst they stand back like pussies and cuz we played footy against chads whenever they deliberately kicked us I was the only one to stand up for myself and do stuff back.

All normies/NPCs are fucking predictable, boring, spineless cunts.

I've never had a single friend in my life tbh

My friends all have autism, one of them made me buy her food (with her money I'm not a cuck) because she was too scared to talk to the cashier

My friends all have autism, one of them made me buy her food (with her money I'm not a cuck) because she was too scared to talk to the cashier
Ur 5'11 and u have friends including a female one ya lucky cont

Never had a group of friends

Too scared to talk to a cashier but will get a boyfriend with ease

I’m fucking spineless tbh, I’m too much of a pussy to stand up for myself and I hate it

I was always low inhib, but it honestly depended on the friend. With 90% of them, I had to watch what I said.

jfl at that avi

I am a total pussy IRL. The one based thing I did though, was in high school chemistry a stupid Stacey was trying to talk her way into being late with her assignment, and I told her to OH SHUT UP really loudly, and this other dude laughed.

The opposite is an actual incel trait.

Too scared to talk to a cashier but will get a boyfriend with ease
She has a boyfriend that she met from online, they met up with eachother irl and they are still together. She's literally a 1.5/10

I don't think this is an incel trait at all.

This thread just proves how majority of people here are just socially anxious,
if you never got rejected and never had friends before, and you never tried
then you are just a mentalcel

I am a total pussy IRL. The one based thing I did though, was in high school chemistry a stupid Stacey was trying to talk her way into being late with her assignment, and I told her to OH SHUT UP really loudly, and this other dude laughed.
BasedBasedBased

all my friends are simps, even the chadlite one. They even make fun of me saying I'm frustrated 'cause everytime they bring some rostie-related subject I speak the truth to them. It's amazing how these tards get screwed over and over by women and still think I'm the delusional one.

They just sit there. No one speaks up for anything or anyone. Normans talk about equality for all but i dont see them in school doing something about stopping bullying. Whenever i see anyone of my friends or anyone i know doesnt deserve the shit they get get made fun of i say something. Be the person to say something unlike what normshits saw and never did anything about

They just sit there. No one speaks up for anything or anyone. Normans talk about equality for all but i dont see them in school doing something about stopping bullying. Whenever i see anyone of my friends or anyone i know doesnt deserve the shit they get get made fun of i say something. Be the person to say something unlike what normshits saw and never did anything about
no one wants equality they are sheep so theyre just supporting black people now cuz everyone else is.

ugly males are the most opressed people in the world.

My friend would always take the side of normoids and chads whenever I would debate with them but when I am alone with my friends the agree with my opinion JFL at these simps and cucks

i never had friends, always had to stand up for myself.

I don't have friends.

I don't have friends.
I've had """friends"""" before but never had actual friends.

And I haven't had """"""friends""""""" for two years now and neither will I for the rest of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back