Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You were never really good at online gaming.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was never really good at online gaming. I used to play COD MW2, Planetside, WOW.etc back in the day and I barely won any matches. Sure there was the occassional game that I won. But I was barely number one.

Meanwhile if you look at all the progamers, a lot of them are looksmaxxed changs and pretty boys.

I was okey, sometimes good soemtimes bad

I am good at every game i play.

Yeah I was horrible at them tbh

I've never really been good at anything tbh

Pretty sure the opposite is true. Chad's too busy fucking every nerds' oneitis and every other becky in town (with the occasional stacy thrown in for good measure) to care about his KD or elo/MMR.

In fact this is more of a normie trait. Normies generally aren't as obsessed or focused on video games, since they're too busy drinking and partying to try and "get lucky."

I am good at every game i play.

tbh ngl

I'm partially blind and have no depth perception so I've always sucked at online shooters

Another thing that has NOTHING to do with inceldom. JFL. Imagine being bad at video games in the current year when every fucking game is easy mode compared to the NES games.

I'm partially blind and have no depth perception so I've always sucked at online shooters
I suck at online shooters since most kids who play are 12-15 and their reflexes are much better.
OTOH I kick ass in RTS and MMORPG

Another thing that has NOTHING to do with inceldom. JFL. Imagine being bad at video games in the current year when every fucking game is easy mode compared to the NES games.
I meant online games.

I was never really good at online gaming. I used to play COD MW2, Planetside, WOW.etc back in the day and I barely won any matches. Sure there was the occassional game that I won. But I was barely number one.

Meanwhile if you look at all the progamers, a lot of them are looksmaxxed changs and pretty boys.
I was kinda good at wow PvP before they completely ruined it.
I'll be back in wow for shadowlands if they make PvP great again.

However you are right. I was mediocre in many other online games

I always got my ass kicked tbh, I prefer 1 player mode.

If I put my heart and soul into a competetive video game, I can get a slightly above average rank at best.

how would depth perception matter on a screen? it's a flat image
Somehow it does

Close one eye/put something over it and try to play your favorite online fps/moba

You'll see for yourself

how would depth perception matter on a screen? it's a flat image
It matters for stuff like assessing the distance for a sniper shot or a grenade arc throw. It is a flat image, but you still have to move and act in it like it's a 3d environment

Tbh. I never reach or try to reach the top ranks/league of any games I play. Even Hearthstone, I played for 5 years n nvr hit legend

Used to be really good at COD back in the day, played it 16 hours a day because I had fuck all else to do. Managed a 3+ KD on bo2

There is no pro gaming for your face anyway

Pretty sure the opposite is true. Chad's too busy fucking every nerds' oneitis and every other becky in town (with the occasional stacy thrown in for good measure) to care about his KD or elo/MMR.

In fact this is more of a normie trait. Normies generally aren't as obsessed or focused on video games, since they're too busy drinking and partying to try and "get lucky."

tbh ngl

yeah

oh cmon too, of course all these "Incel Trait" threads are bullshit and makes no sense

so anything bad is an Incel trait?

I don't see any "Incel trait"
being physically unattractive is the only Incel trait period

Not really. I absolutely rock at games like ds3, dirt rally, aoe2, ring of elysium. My appearance doesn't affect my gaming abilities in any way.

I made this same thread. It's true tbh.

At first no , but with time , i can become decent

NOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!! WAS I NEVER REALLY GOOD!? WAS I JUST COPING? IT CAN'T BE TRUE!! IT'S OVERRRRRR!

I may not be good but I am in the top 15% in every competitive game I have played
Probably because I invest quite a lot of time in only 1-2 at a time.

If I put my heart and soul into a competetive video game, I can get a slightly above average rank at best.
Same here if I really put in effort into ranking up I could probably be low diamond in overwatch at the most. But if I'm playing normally I'm like fucking gold and that doesn't sound bad until u realise I have no life besides eat gym rot sleep

Cope, Elliot Rodger was very good at World of Warcraft and he was an incel kek. I remember he quitted because the game became normified and some guy called him "virgin" in the chat.

I used to be really, really good at TF2, CS:S, and CS:GO when I was 13-17 years old. I'd get called a hacker (I did cheat and have been cheating for a very long time, but only on alts as the cheats I used were detected, and I'd always spin), I was Faceit level 8 (and constantly winning) and I was DMG in CS:GO, and I played on a server with a bunch of other Source boomers and was somewhat respected on there.

Eventually I got worse mostly because I don't give a rat's ass about skill in games anymore, and with that I stopped caring about a lot of things tbh. I only play CS:GO nowadays to have a bit of fun every once in a while and try to maintain a decent rank on my main (Nova Master at the moment), but I almost always get matched up against closet wallers, so eventually I'll drop into silver territory again like I did about two months ago. I'm still pretty decent at older games and arena shooters like QIII: Arena, though.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on the game and system

Was actually pretty good at COD and Halo back in the day. Not esports good but good enough to be accused of hacking a few times

I used to be good at alot of the games I played. Some accounts more than 10-15 years old, which I still do play to this day. Now I suck at them for some reason, probably because of age

This. Played video games yesterday and I never hit an enemy even once.

Genes come in packages

I used to take Halo 2 and 3 very seriously back in the day and played several hours on school nights and pretty much the entire weekend. Still with all that I probably only made it to "good" status.
I vividly remember getting my ass kicked by a Chad talking to his gf about a party in the background. He probably didn't play the game a third as much as I did.

Then in the early 2010s the despair hit and now I can't play any video game for more than a few minutes lmao