Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you were chilling in the toilet stalls during break in school

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
only really mentally fucked people can relate

I did it a few times but the toilets where checked by the teacher during break so I was forced to spend the time outside.

My favorite hiding-spot was behind a tree with my back to a wall while pretended to play with my phone to not attract attention.

I choose this very spot because it was in the dead angle of all the “bully-clusters”.

Worst times were directly after the break when we were expected to go and sit in the classrooms before the teachers arrived. Each time I would spend 5-10 minutes with the whole damn class (including my bullies and their female fans) in an unsupervised room. …those where long minutes.

I never did this because people hung around the bathroom.
Usually I just went into the library

I was just sitting in my chair drawing in my notebooks

I did this. Not always the bathroom, but I never ate in the lunch room during high school. It was impossible since they had it set up to where there were just barely enough seats for everyone, and if you wanted to sit somewhere as a loner you would literally have to squeeze in at a table which everyone else sitting at knew each other.

many times ngl

Yes. The other time was spend rearranging my already perfect locker for 15 minutes

i would go to the library usually.