Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you were born to older parents

(for real how old were your parents when they had you)?

• Total voters
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
my theory is that it alienates us from our peers due to being raised by older generation. it can be alienating to not be in touch with your generation. My mom had me at 35. (may explain some of my autistic tendencies).

plus older parents tend to be more financially stable thus doing everything for you/spoiling you thus making it impossible to achieve independence and seeming immature for your age (but told you are mature for your age by older people)

-a weird limbo

EDIT the last vote choice is 35 OR OLDER.

Last edited:
36 & 38

It's over

38 & 42
kekfuel

38 & 40, they birthed a turbo autist trucel.

I was born from a 20 and 25+year old. But I was raised by my grandparents whom one was 42 and 30 (step-grandmother) due to my mother being an alcoholic with very poor decision making skills and my dad leaving me (though he did come back into my life when I was an adolescent).

I was sheltered, and it made me like this.

Last edited:
mother was like 30 and dad was late or mid 20's
over for me.

giga over
thats not old
Could we all possibly be autistic? (correlation between older parents/autism)

giga over
You couldn't imagine. Even if I hadn't been born with the auts and the uglies, my father was always a neurotic moron, running around like a headless chicken whenever something went wrong, never took things easy. He taught me nothing of use. Now he's a decrepit old man at 75, got two knee replacements, barely leaves the house and showers maybe once every two weeks.

My mother was always similarly neurotic. Zero chill, always on edge, turning every fly into an elephant, always afraid that the worst would happen. Convinced that personal hygiene is bad for your skin, showers once per week.

They are fucked up in ways that baffle even me.

thats not old
Could we all possibly be autistic? (correlation between older parents/autism)
Old man sperm and old woman eggs is Chris chan fuel literally

25 (Dad) and 33 (Mom)

30 and 40 lmao, my brother has a learning disability due to the age of my dad when he conceived him.

My father was quite old but in comparison my mother was on the younger side

They were in their late 30's, it was over before it began. Btw there are tons research about the cons of conceiving kids at an older age specially for mothers.

30 (dad) and 33 (mom)

Mines was 36 and 30

My mother was 37 and my father was 36. Mom = 5'2" Asian, dad = framelet unathletic nerdy white guy. Being an incel and an aspie was practically guaranteed for me. Honestly, they should be thanking me for not being even more fucked up than I am.

32 and 44. It's why I was born premature and suffer from autism. :feelsrope:

Incel trait: your mother is older than your father