Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you were always known as retard in the school

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
They took me out of class and I read with this foid education special. They took kids out and when we got back to the class we were give a rice ball to eat as special treat but other kids wouldn’t get it who were stay in the class. The rice ball was the treat to eat for doing the special reading therapist time. It’s riceballpilled

I was known as the smart kid but then I stopped studying due to depression and adhd and became the retard :feelsbadman:

I was the weird kid of school

They took me out of class and I read with this foid education special. They took kids out and when we got back to the class we were give a rice ball to eat as special treat but other kids wouldn’t get it who were stay in the class. The rice ball was the treat to eat for doing the special reading therapist time. It’s riceballpilled
man :fuk:

I was the weird kid of school
this fat fuck filmed me once. just minding my own business stretching in the library. people viewed me as an alien/experiment.

I was smarter in middle school and placed in advanced maths. My learning rate slowed bigly. The difference between I and the other students was big in high school. I'd be called upon and have no idea wtf the teacher was talking about in calculus.
When I was called upon to read text in a book I would always stutter.
The rice ball was the treat to eat for doing the special reading therapist time. It’s riceballpilled
Over for nipcels. Riceballs for retards JFL. I wish we got onigiris in school

I was known as the smart kid but then I stopped studying due to depression and adhd and became the retard :feelsbadman:
Yeah happened to me too:
I was smarter in middle school and placed in advanced maths. My learning rate slowed bigly. The difference between I and the other students was big in high school. I'd be called upon and have no idea wtf the teacher was talking about in calculus.
When I was called upon to read text in a book I would always stutter.

Over for nipcels. Riceballs for retards JFL. I wish we got onigiris in school
Brutal when you should be just as smart and successful as the other kids when you're placed in the "smart" class

brush your teeth

It’s so over for non NTcels I would just leech off neetbux and enjoy as much as I can before roping because I’m not cut out for the “”real world””

this fat fuck filmed me once. just minding my own business stretching in the library. people viewed me as an alien/experiment.
Brutal because i can relate. Being humililated by being recorded/taken photos of you for no apparent reason felt like the the cruelest coldest form of bullying....

Brutal because i can relate. Being humililated by being recorded/taken photos of you for no apparent reason felt like the the cruelest coldest form of bullying....
i was very naive back then i didnt know the implications of what he was doing. fuck him.

brutal riceballpill

Your academic performance has no baring there was a Chad in my school who had some mental problems and was borderline retarded yet foids loved him.

:yes:

I was both the retarded kid and the weird kid. :feelsseriously:

I wasn’t known as retard in my school, boyo.

I was taken out of class every evening by a foid teacher and I had to draw something. One time, a tall HTN saw me with her through the door window and started laughing and shouting at me with his friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back