Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait - you were always an fascist (restoring empires)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Fascism is not when nazi by the way, fascism ideology had nothing to do with race.

One of the traits that are defined, is the desire to restore the old due to the view that the current is degenerated. Basically, bringing the glrious old times into the new era.

When I was young, I wanted to bring back various caliphates, rome empire, and USSR. Today, I want to bring back imperial China.

Hey brother
What about Han ethno state?

The current Chinese goverment is too Jewed to begin with

Millions of People has died because of jew commie famine

Last edited:
Yea, I always wanted to resurrect the British empire or USSR and recently, wanted to reinstate the German empire. At least we have Games like HOI4 and RON to do this and ever so slightly live out our fantasy

Byzantine restoration mods are where it's at for me

Hey brother
What about Han ethno state?

The current Chinese goverment is too Jewed to begin with

Millions of People has died because of jew commie famine
we need to focus on genetic editing

Agreed

we need to reduce the neoteny among our population and make it more robust
and increase height and frame, that should be the primary focus for our people because without it we’d go extinct, which is sadly the path we’re on

and increase height and frame, that should be the primary focus for our people because without it we’d go extinct, which is sadly the path we’re on
We also need to reororganize and make our own blackpilled forum for our race

Last edited:
not some bluepilled bullshit like r/asianmasculinity

Fascism has never been about "restoring" or "conserving" anything. It is a completely revolutionary ideology that seeks to fundamentally transform society. They've also never held love for monarchs.

Tbh yeah. I always wanted the US to fuck shit up in Canada and South America