Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incel trait: you wear glasses?

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
idk if its cuz im autistic and cant look anybody in the face but I noticed from a group picture today that nobody except me wears glasses. and then I thought about recently when I've went outside and I cant remember seeing anybody wearing glasses.

am I crazy or did something happen in the last 5 years because I seem to remember seeing people with glasses more? now its literally only ricecels and curry foids. u can guess which one I am lol

Yes. I look like a cartoon nerd with them, kek. I'm basically blind

I noticed it also, when i was a child there were 5 kids in my class wearing glasses, now those people are adult and none of them do.

Yea I hardly see anyone wearing them anymore aside from old people and some aspies.

Normies are so obsessed with looks and lookism denying at the same time. I know a guy who went into debt just so he could get LASIK and be rid of his glasses. I don't think it matters very much though. Chad with glasses = chad, with glasses. "omg he's so intellectual!" :soy::soy:

Everyone I know that grew up wearing them doesn't anymore unless they're normies wearing it for "fashion" aka to look smarter than they actually are.

No.
That's one of the few parts of my body that aren't completely fucked.

Having bad vision is a truecel trait. I have no idea how humans with bad vision survived before glasses were invented.

I wore glasses since I was 6 years old. It makes me look like a retarded ugly ethnic nerd. Only truecells have genetically bad eye sight.

Yeah, thanks to my dad for the shitty genes.

And my eyesight is becoming worse because I stare at screens all the time

I try not to wear them as much as possible, glasses never make you look better.

Having bad vision is a truecel trait. I have no idea how humans with bad vision survived before glasses were invented.
my guess is poor vision was passed down by females whose job it was to stay home and cook and have sex

any males blighted with bad vision would be the most useless and first ones to die while hunting or at war

I cant see shit without my glasses I cant recognize anybody and literally cant read unless the text is 2 inches from my face

my guess is poor vision was passed down by females whose job it was to stay home and cook and have sex

any males blighted with bad vision would be the most useless and first ones to die while hunting or at war

I cant see shit without my glasses I cant recognize anybody and literally cant read unless the text is 2 inches from my face
That sounds like the most plausible theory.

I wear glasses, but when I go outside (which is almost never) I wear contact lenses.

Normies are so obsessed with looks and lookism denying at the same time. I know a guy who went into debt just so he could get LASIK and be rid of his glasses. I don't think it matters very much though. Chad with glasses = chad, with glasses. "omg he's so intellectual!" :soy::soy:

Everyone I know that grew up wearing them doesn't anymore unless they're normies wearing it for "fashion" aka to look smarter than they actually are.
I doubt a real chad has actually bad vision though. Like when you see someones outline of the skull through the glasses and you can tell that the glasses have a large strength. That seems to never be the case with good looking people.

When typing on google "man with glasses" I have to scroll forever through all the stock images, and you can tell that all these models are wearing non corrective glasses, they don't have near or far sightendness.

idk if its cuz im autistic and cant look anybody in the face but I noticed from a group picture today that nobody except me wears glasses. and then I thought about recently when I've went outside and I cant remember seeing anybody wearing glasses.

am I crazy or did something happen in the last 5 years because I seem to remember seeing people with glasses more? now its literally only ricecels and curry foids. u can guess which one I am lol

lol yeah I cant afford lasik and my eyes are so bad I cant get contacts. even when I get glasses I dont qualify for the "1 hour glasses" that most places advertise. I have to wait a week because the lens need to be custom order

I've thought about how I'd even have sex because I wouldnt be able to see wtf is going on but it hasn't come up yet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

3 out of 4 of my grandparents wore glasses.

Both my parents have Norwood genes and one of them uses reading glasses.

OVER.

Is that really true? Do zoomers not wear glasses?
I ain't ditching mine, chico, contacts aren't for me

I dont wear glasses but my eye area is so subhuman that Id probably look better with glasses

I know a guy who went into debt just so he could get LASIK and be rid of his glasses.
My bipolar hypocrite mom loaned me to pay for the procedure, I paid 1,000 but 3,500 more is owed by 2025. i'm neet these days however so idk if she will ever get that cash back.

3 out of 4 of my grandparents wore glasses.

Both my parents have Norwood genes and one of them uses reading glasses.
Supposedly there is some kind of connection between glasses and hair loss.
Capture 2

When I think about it my mother had shit eyesight in the family as well

I have a condition where I have one eye that hasn't been growing since I was 12 so I have to wear glasses otherwise I look like a quasimodo with fucked up eyes lol

I stopped wearing them Eons ago

Glasses are hot.

On females.

I have a cousin chad who has had several girfriends at the same time, he wears glasses.

So do I.

The difference between him and me is that he is handsome, tall, and NT to boot.

EDIT: His girlfriends are also hot, and his latest girfriend gives him and his family free shit from her work ( she works at an expensive hipster cafe).

Last edited:
I have a cousin chad who has had several girfriends at the same time, he wears glasses.

So do I.

The difference between him and me is that he is handsome, tall, and NT to boot.
If Chad wears glasses foids will say "ohhhh glasses let try them on OH MY GAWWD your so bliiinndd teeeheee. You look sooooo much better without glasses. I KNOW! You shoudl get eye surgery!"

If Chad wears glasses foids will say "ohhhh glasses let try them on OH MY GAWWD your so bliiinndd teeeheee. You look sooooo much better without glasses. I KNOW! You shoudl get eye surgery!"
There are foids who like chads with glasses.

All glasses do is accentuate your features. If you do not have any good features, you end up looking like a potato with glasses on.

Supposedly there is some kind of connection between glasses and hair loss.
View attachment 756759
Unless you have some weird glasses that go on the top of your head, that is not much of a concern.

Also, proper bloodflow is a question of getting glasses that fit correctly. If they do not put pressure on your skin, you are fine.

Every SMV scale, 5-10s have no glasses and 1-4s usually have glasses on. This says it all.

My vision sucks like hell I wear wireframed glasses and I look like peter griffin.

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_214659_118.jpg
    IMG_20230922_214659_118.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1

I used to wear glasses until the summer before I started middle school, which is when I began to wear contacts. I almost never wear glasses now (except for sunglasses which I wear all the time). Bad vision is a subhuman trait.

If you're ugly then there's no point in risking your eyesight to crash a car or bumping into a lamp-post but the best solutions are eye surgery or contacts (if you can afford it).