Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You watched the anime "Inuyasha"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Inuyasha was a very cucked anime, it was made more for foids to enjoy. As a kid, I watched every episode of Inuyasha, I could even sing the lyrics in Japanese to "Fukai Mori" (Deep Forest) the ending credits song. I empathized with the main protagonist Inuyasha, because he was a "half-demon", and I felt like a demon. The main female protagonist named Kagome was fuckable, and so was Sango. There was an incel character on the show named Miroku, he was always trying to impress Sango - but like a typical foid, she thought Miroku was subhuman.

Cucked relationship between a 7/10 foid named Kagome and a half-demon named Inuyasha.

Yashahime inuyasha kagome 1240770 1280x0

Sango was hot

04699dc08cfaf41bb0ad4d454b3896a9

Sango routinely slapped the shit out of Miroku for asking her out

Images

Images 1

Images 2

Watched the first episode way back in 2018. Watched the second episode after seeing one of those Anime House vids last year. I know have dropped it.

I can't say I watched it brocel, I could never get into girly anime even if it was good.

I can't say I watched it brocel, I could never get into girly anime even if it was good.
Cartoon Network aired the show during the early 2000's, wizards like myself were basically forced fed the show.

Watched a few episodes years ago. I jumped in between the story since it was airing on television. Was too foid oriented and there were better anime to watch so never bothered. I love the 3rd ending of final act tho

Man I used to love that shit. Sango and kagome = wai foos

Saw a few episodes when it aired on TV, never got into it.

True Incel trait: You watch images of Feminuyasha and imagine what it would be like to have her as a girlfriend
Feminu

Last edited:
I never watched Inuyasha, but I did watch Fruits Basket (the original from 2001, not the recent remake), which was an equally cucked anime/manga made for fujoshi.

I used to catch it on toonami back in the day

I also rewatched two seasons on netflix, but apart from that I never finished it

I never watched Inuyasha, but I did watch Fruits Basket (the original from 2001, not the recent remake), which was an equally cucked anime/manga made for fujoshi.
I have watched the recent one. Quite alright.

Never heard of it.

Yup, I watched the shit out of InuYasha as a kid. Would mostly stay up to watch it, or if I woke up early enough, I would watch it.

The main female protagonist named Kagome was fuckable, and so was Sango. There was an incel character on the show named Miroku
Miroku was volcel as shit, he was always over-the-top asking women to impregnate them knowing it would drive them away because he didn't want a serious relationship knowing that his cursed hand would ultimately kill him and break anyone who loved him's heart.

he was always trying to impress Sango - but like a typical foid, she thought Miroku was subhuman
Only at first when witnessing his "bear my children" antics w/ every foid in range.
Eventually she was able to see past that facade and liked him though and her beratement was just tsundere flirtation.

Cucked relationship between a 7/10 foid named Kagome and a half-demon named Inuyasha.
What exactly is cucked about this relationship?

If anything it's cuckquean in nature since Kagome had to compete with IY's affection for Kikyo

Sango routinely slapped the shit out of Miroku for asking her out
it was never for "want to go look at the stars together" it was literally for shit like "hey let's go fuck" essentially

Man I used to love that shit. Sango and kagome = wai foos
son you lack perspective

RinSmother
AroundRemember
ShakeHug
Flower

Last edited:
Watched quite a few episodes during my anime phase. Got tired of it at some point.

I used to like watching it in the early to mid 2000's on adult swim with a friend sometimes(who 1st introduced it to me) along with Yu Yu Hakusho

Her fart probably smells good

There was an incel character on the show named Miroku, he was always trying to impress Sango - but like a typical foid, she thought Miroku was subhuman.
Miroku wasn't incel he was a based Chadlite who simply went around asking foids to bear his children - he was honest and far more heroic than someone like Inuyasha who kept pining for Kikyo who hated him and not admitting he wanted to fuck HS girl Kagome.

Truecels are too high-inhib to constantly grope stacies and proposition eleven-year-old girls. If they ever did they'd instalt get murdered, but when you're a Chadlite all you get is a light face-slap and they let you continue your flirtatious patterns because ultimately the girls enjoy that kind of attention when it comes from a good-looking guy who doesn't overdo it.

Sango obviously likes him and falls for him despite him constantly doing playful grab-ass to her (and others like Kagome)

basically he gets a pass on this since he's terminally ill with like a year to live because of the black hole in his hand that progresses faster than the worst cancer

that and he obviously does do things to help others which causes far more benefit to them than whatever sekuhara cope he does along the way.

If Miroku wanted to seduce a woman I'm pretty sure with his looks/personality he's capable of doing so, I believe he chooses not to and plays the womanizer as a coping mechanism because he doesn't want vulnerable and weak women to get too close to them, because ultimately he doesn't think they'd be able to cope with his inevitably death.

I think that's ultimately why he orbits Sango because she's a warrior and a strong woman and most suited to deal with the heartbreak when something happens to him. You see the same thing with guys like Bruce Wayne who flock to female badasses like Talia al Ghul or Selina Kyle who have already dealt with a lot of dark shit, and why ultimately he doesn't gain any ground with the various socialites he's dated like Selina Kyle or Veronica Vreeland.

IY basically had no reason to hide his feelings, he's a near-indestructible wolverine-like demigod and any girl he dated would never have to worry about him dying. It's the opposite - he knows Kagome will get old and he can't deal with outliving someone he loves, so he pretends to be loveless. Unlike Miroku who is protecting others from loss, IY protects himself from loss.

Well that or he really isn't confident he can take Naraku and expects to die and is waiting until that threat's passed before he impregnates humans like his dad.

I love inuyasha its just nostalgic :feelsree::feelsrope:

Don't expose me dude wtf:worryfeels:

dogpill propaganda tbh

It was my first anime.

Sesshomaru >

i would stay up until 2am to watch it on adult swim. i thought it was the coolest shit ever :incel:

One of my favorite anime except it has a fuckton of filler episodes. Should've read the manga instead.

And lol just realized this thread was from July last year not this year.

One of my favorite anime except it has a fuckton of filler episodes. Should've read the manga instead.

And lol just realized this thread was from July last year not this year.
That's ok greynigger, Incelyasha is a foid's manga/anime.

I know it kind of is but I like the feudal setting and sango is hot as fuark
__sango_inuyasha_drawn_by_haruyama_kazunori__78726952a34ec1120a9e1115091f1fb9.jpg
Incelyasha is a gateway drug to starting to read Fruits Basket.

:soy: "My little brother started reading "Fruits Basket", and now he wants a sex change.":soy:

A tribute to Kazuki.

Also, the mangaka is a female which would explain the heavy focus on romance. Still an enjoyable series, regardless. I rewatched recently for the nostalgia factor. :fuk: I also liked her work Ranma 1/2

Now I’m feeling sad discussing my childhood. Staying up late watching Toonami in the early 2000s was the best cope. My first introduction to YYH :cryfeels:

Does anyone remember Tenchi Muyo?

Saw it as a kid too, even read some of the manga from the library. I remember thinking how cool it was.

Saw it as a kid too, even read some of the manga from the library. I remember thinking how cool it was.
It is scary to think about the fact that I watched Incelyasha back in 2004 when I was in middle school. and 18 years later, here I am posting on .IS.:feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back