Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you was bullied all your life for being ugly as a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
anybody else was bullied as a kid for being ugly? I used to get called ugly all the time and I never had any friends but I only had 2 friends and the 2 friends I had were both incel tier

I was bullied all times

Yes. Bullying was very brutal in elementary school and even in kindergarden. HS is also obviously a fucking torture for me, but atleast i'm not in danger all the time

Bullied for being short, unattractive, skinny, feminine, and having a soft voice.

Some tallfag used to pick on me in Elementary.

anybody else was bullied as a kid for being ugly? I used to get called ugly all the time and I never had any friends but I only had 2 friends and the 2 friends I had were both incel tier
Never got bullied in Elementary or high school

Got thoroughly bullied in middle school for a year and managed to recover without needing to change schools.

Mostly for being poor.

I wasn't ugly until early twentie when my ethnic features got more noticeable. I was/am giga manlet.

Legit. Elementary school bullying was way worse than highschool.