Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you used to worry about men's rights at one point but stopped once you realized you're not in the same boat with sexhaving men

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My thoughts nowadays only lie in the struggle of incels specifically.

I just want Chad to have more rights and more pussies

i never gave a fuck, i have never been to other parts of the manosphere like MGTOW, PUA, and mensrights
Most males don't care about other males while foids support themselves heavily, they don't compete for Chad and form harems, enslave incels through taxes and democracy.

Imagine being a foid and giving birth to a children to make him an infertile slave like ant workers, plus you arre biologically wired to lie him all his life.

Last edited:
True, once you see man rights are usually trad cucks who simp worship tradwhores and hate incels and consider us faggot losers, you dont want to side with them.

I hope men's rights are taken away and women gain much more power in our current society so we can see a societal collapse and revolution. Accelerationism.

Who's with me?

I was always aware of "mens rights" but never really cared. Once the incel/mgtow movement really got going I guess it is true I started caring much less about normies but I always had a low opinion of them since the beginning tbh.

Sometimes I just wish I didn't know certain information. Like sex statistics or relationship statistics. I see a popular thread and sometimes just wanted to find out something interesting but instead get pills left and right how 12yo whores are taking it up the ass in school and a 14yo pregnant slut is a millionaire YouTuber. Just ruins muh day

I hope men's rights are taken away and women gain much more power in our current society so we can see a societal collapse and revolution. Accelerationism.

Who's with me?
high iq :feelsLSD:

I only care about uncucked men's rights, not cucked men and chads.

True, once you see man rights are usually trad cucks who simp worship tradwhores and hate incels and consider us faggot losers, you dont want to side with them.
Agreed.

Who's with me?
Pretty much yeah. I no longer hope for better times but for reject men to get angrier.

Last edited:
Agreed. The majority of men are just as bad as women regardless of whether they have sex. Humans are despicable in general.

being falsely accused of rape after consensual sex, getting divorce-raped, and STDs were my biggest fears in life for a while.

Yeah very true.
I don't believe in the concept of all man being equal.
I support only myself as everyone should.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back