Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: you used to hate yourself, now you hate the world

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
two years ago, i hated myself. i thought i must be the only person in this situation and i cosntantly told myself how worthless i am and how much i hated myself.

when i learnt about the blackpill, female hypergamy, gynocentrism etc, i realised that it actually wasnt all my fault, and my anger transferred from myself to the foids and cucks that made this happen to me.

two years ago, i hated myself. i thought i must be the only person in this situation and i cosntantly told myself how worthless i am and how much i hated myself.

when i learnt about the blackpill, female hypergamy, gynocentrism etc, i realised that it actually wasnt all my fault, and my anger transferred from myself to the foids and cucks that made this happen to me.

Cucked: Rope
Based: ER

I hate society, I was born in the worst time to be alive.

Most of the time, non-hateful incels are cucks tbh

Relates with me. High IQ

I hate society, I was born in the worst time to be alive.

i wouldn't go that far at all. we have some of the greatest copes of all time. honestly it's the best time for a truecel to be alive.

Yeah fuck the world it's all their fault to be honest

I hate both but the world much more

i wouldn't go that far at all. we have some of the greatest copes of all time. honestly it's the best time for a truecel to be alive.

Copes are just that, copes. They'll never replace human connection and lived experiences, most guys here wouldn't be incel back in the 60s and 70s.

Copes are just that, copes. They'll never replace human connection and lived experiences, most guys here wouldn't be incel back in the 60s and 70s.

that's why i said truecels. there have been truecels in all of history that have had zero human connection and if they did it would involve being treated like human garbage with no recourse.

Opposite for me. I realized i was flawed only two years ago