Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You talk to yourself!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I talk to myself to comfort myself, ya, it’s fucking over.

How much of a reject are you, do you talk to yourself? I do it sometimes.

I talk to myself all the time. I've been called weird and insane because of this.

Instead of spending christmas with family I ran around my house by myself having a psychotic meltdown while doing joker impressions

I say the word, Nigger Nigger Hitler Hitler, Fuck fuck, I hate niggers, On autopilot all day basically in a normal voice,I also say i hate women, I hate communists i hate everyone, Im the best and others are just bullies.

Instead of spending christmas with family I ran around my house by myself having a psychotic meltdown while doing joker impressions
Based, Get a Balaklava like Sneir so you can show us them without needing to show your face.

me talks to muh selff a lots

Do you talk to yourself because you feel lonely?

Relatable, but I try to suppress all unnecessary thoughts in my head.

I talk to myself but keep all of my blackpill ramblings in my head.

yes I always do

Yup I also have a laughing problem

Been doingthis

Ive been caught talking to myself over 10 times by family and Ive been asked whether I was insane. Id much rather talk to myself over normies.

Ive been caught talking to myself over 10 times by family and Ive been asked whether I was insane. Id much rather talk to myself over normies.
Same.
Sometimes i focus too much on the talk i'm having with myself and become unaware of my surroundings, then someone comes and asks "are you okay? why are you talking to yourself" like i am insane
I might as well be going actually insane from loneliness.

i have to consciously remind myself not to when im at work

I do it but inside my head.

Eh, sometimes

I've done it since I was a little kid. I can tell you with certainty that it doesn't mean you're crazy. But people will think you're crazy.

every single night, frendo

I say the word, Nigger Nigger Hitler Hitler, Fuck fuck, I hate niggers, On autopilot all day basically in a normal voice,I also say i hate women, I hate communists i hate everyone, Im the best and others are just bullies.
Lmao same, do you have the OCD by any chance? Because I think that might be the reason for this in my case. There were many times when I was lost in thoughts and almost said things like "I hate the Jews!" outloud on autopilot while being outside :feelskek:

I talk with myself yeah but I think everyone does that.

Foids talk to themselves all the time, record it for social media and earn millions

You talk to yourself and people call you a tranny schizo faggot

I do that just about every day, I sound like a lunatic.

Yes I had another conversation with my self today.

It's OK, everyone is mentally ill nowadays.

Don't do weird shit like that. Not even at home. Have some discipline and try to create a positive self perception. Only weirdos talk to themselves.
It feels good, you should try it.

Don't do weird shit like that. Not even at home. Have some discipline and try to create a positive self perception. Only weirdos talk to themselves.
Ok GrAY

I have long, intense arguments with myself in my head, I often move my mout and hands while doing it and look like a schizo.

Ever since I was born, or at least as far as I can remember.
I talk more to myself than I do with people in a month.

I talk to myself all the time, in public or not. I rarely talk to other people. Normies in college always laugh when they catch me doing it.

Yes I do, because I have no one else to talk to

Yep, like many of you guys here I also often talk to myself. In my head silently, as well as out loud if I am alone. It is a good cope to help myself get through boredom, loneliness, or a tough situation.

Unfortunately it is also a prime signal that I am a social outcast and reject, as you have said, as well as it looks really weird and borderline mentally insane if you get into a bad habit of doing it when people are near. If they catch you doing it they like to give weird looks and judge you.

This thread resonates very well with me.
I wouldn´t be surprised if i turn bipolar in the next upcoming years.

At least, i´m not lying to myself when the dialogue takes 2 hours to finish.

Yup I do it 24/7

Incel trait: you already sperged out while arguing with yourself on a chair at 4 am