Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you talk to yourself

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I've been doing this ever since I was a little kid. It's not just the occasional comment (like "god dammit i'm gonna be late") but rather it's full-scale conversations with myself. I can talk about anything from video games to politics. It calms me down and helps me understand myself more. I think it's probably an artifact of the constant loneliness I've endured throughout my life, but I don't care. Also every single jew ssri/stimulant/antipsychotic/whateverthefuck has been unsuccessful in curing this.

Sometimes when I'm out walking around the block the normalfags notice me doing it, but I just ignore them. The funny thing is that they genuinely seem intimidated by it.

I think in my head but don't talk outloud unless am practicing something (speech/interview/presentation).

When i am alone i talk to myself loud for hours about everything that comes to my mind. It’s due to the fact that i didn’t had any friends as a child, so i were very lonely all the time, my parents didn’t like me so they never held conversations with me, also i was more than 4 months in isolation in jail, so i developed this habit

More like crazycel trait

I do it all the time in my head, but it often ends up with me getting bored of what I'm saying, and switching to something else like memes and random songs. One time, I was just repeating quotes from a Google translated mod of Paper Mario 64 over and over. The quotes were things like "Fishing is a farce." and "If you are not careful and happy, brown brown is baked!":feelskek:

I take drug, i talk to myself in public or when near foidlets and normiea. They get disgusted and wont dare to go near me im 7 years natty gymcel permabulk:ahegao::ahegao: u shuld know how i look if you gymcel

"Am I talking to me?

I must be talking to me,

there's no one else here..."

I've been doing it ever since I was a kid.

Yes, I talk to myself most of time.

Even most schizocels don’t talk to themselves out loud in public you must be on something.

I do it a lot. I need to talk to someone so I talk to myself. My former trucel friend would also talk to himself on the bus.