Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait you suck at competitive video games

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Been enjoying playing rust and tarkov recently but i just keep getting shit on and it makes me feels so low iq incompetent and inferior not being able to perform above average on something i like to do and invest alot of time is quite depressing ngl

yes. im low IQ to even survive. i must rope

Used to destroy people in UT2k3. Now I'm stupid and fat alcoholic with shaky hands

I only good at d2 was a pro

Single player is the way to go

I used to play competetive tf2 and I was shit

mang where the hell have you been lately?

I used to play Goldeneye Wii and added a pro, he went to my lobby in the opposing team and we went 3-40 so he unfriended me right after.

being good at competitive video game is a privilege that truecels don't have since we naturally suck at coordination and decision making.

Genetics heavily impact gaming skill

not being able to perform above average on something i like to do and invest alot of time is quite depressing ngl
Relatable. :feelsbadman:
I never gave a shit about comp games but I tried playing FIFA with my cousin recently because I like football and I got my ass kicked hard.
Single player is the way to go

Last edited:
>play lol
>do something you like
>5 mins in
>you died on top once
>team says ff
>dafuq
>game ends and you have to find another game lmao

>play dota 2
>do something you like
>5 mins in
>get kills ez money
>that one carry on your team specifically the bloodseeker player pings you hard
>dafuqdoyouwant.png
>he then shits himself irl then feeds the rest of the game

Last edited:
If you're not playing minimum 10h/day with a high speed internet and a modern rig you're not even trying tbh

I don't suck but I'm not some 90 iq ethnic who think being top 500 in Overwatch is a good thing

I played overwatch competitively a few times but it was too anxiety inducing for me to keep playing the game. Tfw you're so non nt you can't even play online games

shit incel trait, i think it's the opposite

iam one of the best forza horizon 5 players

i might be :chad: then

I played overwatch competitively a few times but it was too anxiety inducing for me to keep playing the game. Tfw you're so non nt you can't even play online games
Which server?