Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you stay at home 24/7 with nothing to do

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
The days are long and boring it feels like you’re waiting for something, but you’re not. You’re just coping with vidya, listening to your headphones, watching your favorite shows, eating, drinking, and then sleeping. Then it starts all over again. Over and over until you’re dead. It’s over and it never began :feelsrope:

You’re just coping with vidya, listening to your headphones, watching your favorite shows, eating, drinking, and then sleeping. Then it starts all over again. Over and over until you’re dead. It’s over and it never began :feelsrope:

Are you spying on me? :feelswhat:

Knowing the day will soon end or seeing the sunset from my room gives me extreme anxiety ngl. It's like I knowingly am losing the time of my youth but nothing j can do :feelsUnreal:

Knowing the day will soon end or seeing the sunset from my room gives me extreme anxiety ngl. It's like I knowingly am losing the time of my youth but nothing j can do :feelsUnreal:
Same tbh. Another day wasted that I’ll never get back. And then it happens again the next day. And the next day. It’s sad tbh, that’s why I just get drunk and hope I can forget about my pain by drowning it out with alcohol, tv shows, and video game. It’s a sad life but what can you do? :cryfeels:

the day before you die you will regret ever worrying about your life instead of thinking of what you want to do. Every new year that you do live, you will regret not having started anything that you wanted to do the year prior, only regretting the past more.

relatable, and even when I want to do something productive all my motivation leaves instantly, only to regret it later
tbh, can't help but feel like I'm wasting my time but that there's also nothing else I can do about it
it's just an endless loop of hopelessness

relatable, and even when I want to do something productive all my motivation leaves instantly, only to regret it later

tbh, can't help but feel like I'm wasting my time but that there's also nothing else I can do about it
it's just an endless loop of hopelessness
It's alright, man. I've been productive before. Trust me, you're not missing much.

The world doesn't reward you for productivity when you're like us.

I just wage slave in hopes of monneymaxxing.