Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you started off as a good person but became a bad guy

• Thread starter anotherbitesthedust
  • Start date
No reason to be a good guy

good and bad are arbitrary distinctions

boys are naturally a bit wild and anarchic, those categories simply aren't relevant

as a kid the guys in my class all just hated foids and avoided them, until I moved to a highly westernized feminist school. patriarchal cultures are just normal human behaviour, and if anything guys respecting women too much is bad

i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago
I’m a good guy still. I do whats right towards those who are right. I ignore those who do wrong or interact negatively with them, if at all.

good and bad are arbitrary distinctions

boys are naturally a bit wild and anarchic, those categories simply aren't relevant

as a kid the guys in my class all just hated foids and avoided them, until I moved to a highly westernized feminist school. patriarchal cultures are just normal human behaviour, and if anything guys respecting women too much is bad

Being a "good guy" works against you so why even try it

i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago
Yes. My morals and values have degraded over the years, especially ever since I have accepted the blackpill. I am would not say that I am evil but I certainly have become much more of a husk of a person who us now able to see the world for what it is, and sees the negative parts of it, and reacts and acts accordingly.