Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you start thinking retarded shit is real

I love pictures of skulls. I've got a fat bunch on my camera roll I use for edgy avis on all my accounts
ngl oftentimes skulls are overdone like with the punisher logo or the edgy satanism @epillepsy or strongman "drink from the skulls of your enemies vibe"

But here it's just the right balance.

ngl oftentimes skulls are overdone like with the punisher logo or the edgy satanism @epillepsy or strongman "drink from the skulls of your enemies vibe"

Thanks so much bro! Feel free to steal!

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_172907_642.jpg
    IMG_20190605_172907_642.jpg
    969 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190304_141122_385.jpg
    IMG_20190304_141122_385.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 20
@ThePopeofCope sorry man those two images you attached are too overthetop imo.

Returning to the thread topic @Saysitsover idk how you'd find the graphics realistic enough to think that's real. Unless you thought the characters were like puppets...

Returning to the thread topic @Saysitsover idk how you'd find the graphics realistic enough to think that's real. Unless you thought the characters were like puppets...
That's fair. Cathedrals are covered in the things, though. I wish I wasn't stuck here in burgerland so I could get more pics

Fuark the worst of the midwest and northeast put together. Nothing natural remaining either. Maybe marginally still better than New York though.
I lived in New York and it was ass. Ohio may be boring but at least it isn't a dystopian hellscape

I lived in New York and it was ass. Ohio may be boring but at least it isn't a dystopian hellscape
Not surprising tbh
But imo Ohio does look like a dystopian hellscape in many parts.

Not surprising tbh
But imo Ohio does look like a dystopian hellscape in many parts.
Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Euclid, and Mentor suck. Okay, basically all the diverse areas are trashed.

Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Euclid, and Mentor suck. Okay, basically all the diverse areas are trashed.
Ik the first three. Never heard of the last two dedsrsngl
Unless you are in the region near the Appalachians or Kentucky border rest of Ohio is diverse areas kek.

Ik the first three. Never heard of the last two dedsrsngl
Unless you are in the region near the Appalachians or Kentucky border rest of Ohio is diverse areas kek.
Trust me: In diverse areas crackheads will straight up throw bottles at your car if you're white. Reminds me of DC tbhngl

Your brain gets fucked up by inceldom and ruins your pereception of reality bro

Trust me: In diverse areas crackheads will straight up throw bottles at your car if you're white. Reminds me of DC tbhngl
I don't doubt. Staying on the topic of this thread Ohio was better when the dinosaurs existed tbhngl

Your brain gets fucked up by inceldom and ruins your pereception of reality bro
Graphics aren't entirely convincing. Even more with the siren tbh
Looks like a B list horror movie at best imo.

The shading also looked realistic to me
Imo it clearly looks like a computer animation that you would see in a low to medium resolution graphics game like spore.

The general lighting of the ground and area also made me see it less as computer graphics

Fuck I just saw something like this again

The first time I watched this I legitimately thought this was real. It scared the fuck out of me. Then I realized it seems computer generation or hand animated. But it seems well done and like a go pro or some shit which is what initially fooled me. Then I realized how dumb I am when I go to comments. Inceldom will literally make your brain start to not process things correctly when you don’t go outside for weeks/months.

View: https://youtu.be/b4zqTlYNuRA

Are you retarded? :feelshaha:

It doesn’t look realistic to you?

Bro how old are you?:feelskek:
I would understand if this was some 2002 video and you where like 5 or some shit when you first saw it but this from 2020

Chad can be born retarded, yet still slay

:lul::lul::lul: Too funny! Come see @Arescel, this thread will make you laugh.

i remember this thread :feelskek: