Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you start thinking retarded shit is real

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
The first time I watched this I legitimately thought this was real. It scared the fuck out of me. Then I realized it seems computer generation or hand animated. But it seems well done and like a go pro or some shit which is what initially fooled me. Then I realized how dumb I am when I go to comments. Inceldom will literally make your brain start to not process things correctly when you don’t go outside for weeks/months.

View: https://youtu.be/b4zqTlYNuRA

You thought that was real? I think you suffer from something else than inceldom

Sorry bro but that’s just plain old retardation

bro...are you OK??

I just ate a cookie

It’s over for me

attraction with pron ðe ic behycgan sârig

Why do you think this?

Thought as a child unironically that the Megalodon/Russian Yeti/Dragon documentaries were legit. Am extremely gullible sadly, especially when a friend tells me something. Generally I have no idea whom to trust and therefore I don't trust people in general.

Over for schizocels

The first time I watched this I legitimately thought this was real. It scared the fuck out of me. Then I realized it seems computer generation or hand animated. But it seems well done and like a go pro or some shit which is what initially fooled me. Then I realized how dumb I am when I go to comments. Inceldom will literally make your brain start to not process things correctly when you don’t go outside for weeks/months.

that was a pretty cool video ngl.
Did you know T-Rex was actually a scavenger irl, and not even a carnivore.

PEEEEETTAAA LOIS PEETA LOSI LOISH PEETA LOIS FART OFFFFFFPOFOFOFOF FART PFFPFFPFPOF oihb god I'm coommminf

Sorry bro but that’s just plain old retardation
bro...are you OK??
I just ate a cookie
attraction with pron ðe ic behycgan sârig
Thought as a child unironically that the Megalodon/Russian Yeti/Dragon documentaries were legit. Am extremely gullible sadly, especially when a friend tells me something. Generally I have no idea whom to trust and therefore I don't trust people in general.
Over for schizocels
that was a pretty cool video ngl.
Did you know T-Rex was actually a scavenger irl, and not even a carnivore.
PEEEEETTAAA LOIS PEETA LOSI LOISH PEETA LOIS FART OFFFFFFPOFOFOFOF FART PFFPFFPFPOF oihb god I'm coommminf

ive been laughing at this post for like mins

Nobody else was fooled? Damn suifuel

@Diocel also thinks that retarded shit is real :feelshehe:

Diocel

@Diocel also thinks that retarded shit is real :feelshehe:

I caged
op hasn't left the house for a few months and thought dinosaurs came back, over man, absolutely over :lul:

to be fair its does look pretty real

this isn't inceldom you're just a retard.

I have no idea what to say, honestly. Not sure that seeing Sirenhead and wondering if he's real is an Incel trait tho