Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you spit

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You can’t stand the juice in your mouth getting to overwhelm you. You spit saliva anywhere you go and even on floor of house if too much saliva is in your mouth. I got yelled at by park staff for spitting in flowerbed jfl

nigga what :feelswhat:

25425.jpg

This insightful post brought back memories of when I got sick and I spit on the floor of my room because it truly overwhelmed me, it was a lot but i periodically cleaned the floor for the few days

I spit on some grass earlier today, smoking makes one spit a lot

This insightful post brought back memories of when I got sick and I spit on the floor of my room because it truly overwhelmed me, it was a lot but i periodically cleaned the floor for the few days

I spit on some grass earlier today, smoking makes one spit a lot
The spit annoys me in my life. I spit in the carpet at my house

I spit all the time. One time I was sitting in the front of the school bus, I rolled down my window to spit out the window, and after doing it I looked behind me at the back and a girl screamed. I ducked down, looked in the bus drivers mirror, and she was wiping off a big load of my discharged sticky snot-filled spit off her face with a tissue. Good times.

smoking makes one spit a lot
True. Smoking in general is disgusting - being addicted to nicotine is a curse. It's also one of the symptoms of being an undeserver of pussy.

I spit all the time. One time I was sitting in the front of the school bus, I rolled down my window to spit out the window, and after doing it I looked behind me at the back and a girl screamed. I ducked down, looked in the bus drivers mirror, and she was wiping off a big load of my discharged sticky snot-filled spit off her face with a tissue. Good times.
:feelswhat: but also :feelsYall: