Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you spend time on debates

D

Draconian Times

-
Losers wait for a reply in order to flex their mental abilities. They have nothing else to do, no one to have a conversation with, so they refresh the page of their favorite obscure forum, anxiously preparing a response to someone that dared to disagree with them.

Remember that it's not over if you're at least 4/10 and 5'10". If you haven't softmaxed (including gym) for one year and paid cosmetic procedures, you're deliberately holding yourself down. See y'all in a year or so.
I thought you were leaving

Social-political debates, Geo-political conflicts and conspiracies are the worst holes you can get sucked into.

Debates about theology were my main cope in my teens. This is probably another reason why I ended up incel JFL.
At least theology is something you can practice in your daily life and give you a sense of purpose.

I love debating.

No debates for your face
No one asks

I can't have any debate bc I'm too retarded to find any arguments to counter what the other person says

it's just pointless to debate anyone in a forum made for internet losers or in any kind of forum.
i already have my own life problems, i don't want to increase them in pointless debates that will serve me no good.
unrelated: your threads are better now with the new female avi

Losers wait for a reply in order to flex their mental abilities. They have nothing else to do, no one to have a conversation with, so they refresh the page of their favorite obscure forum, anxiously preparing a response to someone that dared to disagree with them.
This is what I do here :feelsbadman:

Shame on you for having a filthy cumslut's tiktok clip in you PfP. :feelsseriously: