Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You spend days deciding whether to buy Asus TUF M3 or Logitech G203

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I literally do not have a decision making center in my brain.

Logitech is expensive and will surely fail quickly because evil corporations manufactured it.
Asus is less expensive but has extremely ugly color and will surely fail quickly because evil corporations manufactured it.
And there is also no-brand shit mice that are cheap but may or may not be good.

This is a bad situation.

Go with asus if its cheaper

Get the logitech g203 best cheapest gaming mouse ive ever had ive had mine for a year and a half and it works like a charm.

Take the cheaper one

Logitech is expensive and will surely fail quickly because evil corporations manufactured it.
Asus is less expensive but has extremely ugly color and will surely fail quickly because evil corporations manufactured it.

This is a bad situation.
ASUS VGA1 ips 170 hz ips is a safe bet, Extremely good colors and fast monitor, Never seen any tearing at all

For mouse, I use a custom mouse to fit my hand

Get the logitech g203 best cheapest gaming mouse ive ever had ive had mine for a year and a half and it works like a charm.
Does the rgb turn off when you turn off the PC?

both of them look expensive asf and i don't think they will serve anyone any good unless he's using them for gaming.
just buy the least expensive

Can relate. I can be very indecisive

I dont give a shit about mouse

Go with asus if its cheaper
I got the asus. It's big. My tiny manlet hands are a bit uncomfortable using it, ironically due to the "ergonomic" shape of it. Also thumb can't freely reach second side button. Over for manlets. :cryfeels:

Take the cheaper one
I did.

Now I wish I did because that one was smaller. :feelsrope:

At least I like the scroll.

Chad drives his mercedes to Box Store™ and buys the first mouse on the shelf near his eye level without a second thought

I got the asus. It's big. My tiny manlet hands are a bit uncomfortable using it, ironically due to the "ergonomic" shape of it. Also thumb can't freely reach second side button. Over for manlets. :cryfeels:
Same tbhjfl. Even when driving my right thumb doesn’t reach the horn pad in the centre of the steering wheel so I have to hold it like a retard because you need to honk a lot here

Not sure about ASUS, but Logitech these days is pure chink shit
Most of their models double click like crazy
I have a G305 and can attest to that

buy both. return the inferior one

This is a bad situation.
I’m so late But G wolves is amazing Semi small company