Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] You spaz out when you think you're going to drop something

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I don't know if it's an incel trait but this happens to me often. Like if I'm holding a mask or a piece of paper or a coin and it slips out of my hand and I have a full on panic attack like it's an artillery shell falling head down onto a landmine. People stare like wtf is wrong with him? Today at my place an empty grocery bag flew out of my hand and I panic grabbed it and scraped my forearm on something.

Too much cortisol from a lifetime living as a low status male. Why can't I just be chill?

I don't know if it's an incel trait but this happens to me often. Like if I'm holding a mask or a piece of paper or a coin and it slips out of my hand and I have a full on panic attack like it's an artillery shell falling head down onto a landmine. People stare like wtf is wrong with him? Today at my place an empty grocery bag flew out of my hand and I panic grabbed it and scraped my forearm on something.

Too much cortisol from a lifetime living as a low status male. Why can't I just be chill?
Same. I also jump or make a nervous twitch if I meet somebody around a corner or smt where I didn't anticipate a person. Its over

Last edited:
Nah not really tbh. If it drops I’ll just pick it up again.

My heart drops to my legs and I get this feeling of butterflies in my stomach when something is dropped. I absolutely hate the feeling and don't know why. Doesn't even matter if the item is valuable or not.