Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You select women as potential girlfriends

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
It can be in the gym (like me), in school, college, anywhere you want.
It's not a literal list, that would be creepy, I just have them in my head.

Females that are not potential girlfriends:
The ones that dress like sluts, the ones that are always on the phone, the ones that are too good looking, landwhales, tatooed sluts and the ones that are too ugly.

I sometimes imagine that girls I see come up to me and ask me out and we live a happy life together and marry

Way too many foids are girlfriend material in my mind, so that ran out of steam really quickly.

Way too many foids are girlfriend material in my mind, so that ran out of steam really quickly.
I don't see many foids, only the ones from My gym, so I can choose. One day i'll might date one of those tbh
Same. I have mental lists of potential girlfriends, and girls I would fuck but not date
Yes tbh,really useful stuff

Truecel trait: You don’t even think about dating

no thats absurd

Do chads even care about the number of dicks a woman has taken? Seems like many don't . Or it's like, don't ask, don't tell.

I think most normie men care, but they accept that shit early on and are just happy to get their looksmatch eventually.

Ngl I do it too

I just think about foids I want to fuck

Very relatable. I don't even consider casual sex. One night stands or FWB. So beyond my grasp. I think about the long haul and consider the nicest girl/safest girl, to an extent of course. My standards only go so low.

Very relatable. I don't even consider casual sex. One night stands or FWB. So beyond my grasp. I think about the long haul and consider the nicest girl/safest girl, to an extent of course. My standards only go so low.

Unfortunately, the majority of women don't want that these days. And if they do, it's chad only. I think most of them just go with the flow when they're fucking and spending time with a guy in their looks league, and kind of just waiting until he fucks up enough, then dumps him and on to the next guy.