Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you secretly want a Stacy girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
After developing an intense hatred for foids, only the Stacy halo effect can make a relationship with a foid tolerable for us. After being blackpilled and knowing foids' true nature, it's hard to be attracted to plain Jane foids. Bluepilled men are attracted to plain Janes because they think they are "nicer" than Stacies, when in reality AWALT. Most incels want to believe that they desire their looksmatch, but in reality only the Stacy halo effect will make them overcome their hatred for foids.

Absolutely. The more blackpilled you are the higher your requirement for looks gets, since you know just how fucking ugly ALL foids are inside and ugly ones aren't an exception. Bluepilled idiots actually think ugly foids are beautiful inside lmao.

Oh how inceltear will love this.

Is this a Stacy?
Screenshot229

Then stop speaking for yourself OP: I would fuck almost any foid that is younger than 25, not above 30 BMI, and is a virgin.

Can't relate because my blackpilled outlook on life makes me unable to even imagine an 8+/10 accepting me.
I do have unrealistic dreams still as I dream of 5-7/10 foids.

Depends on how clean her asshole is :feelsokman:

legit, prime Adriana Lima or death.
Original

The uglier she is the higher her standards are.

That's the sad truth.

I just want 2d girls to give me head somehow

You just read my thoughts. But if an ugly foid (my looksmatch) were attracted to me, then I would.

Define Stacy?

Define Stacy?

Is this a Stacy?
View attachment 501713

Then stop speaking for yourself OP: I would fuck almost any foid that is younger than 25, not above 30 BMI, and is a virgin.

:feelskek:

That thing is disgusting....

I can tell by her face what type of stereotypical bitch she is....

Acts like prudish and shit in public and family gatherings.... lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck outta her bitch....

I just want a looks matched femoid, even over a Stacey

Nah. I like average looking goth girls with big tits.

Bare minimum :
5188ADF1 E7CB 42E3 B5EB 5E639538F5EF

What I consider Stacy some other people might not. But yeah awalt

Its not a “secret“ for me at least.:feelsUgh:

Knowing what I’ve come to know about women and their true nature I will accept nothing less than a 10 out of 10 giga Stacy at this point in my life.

And I could honestly care less at this point even if that guarantees I will die alone.

Hint to the low IQ’s out there: Everyone dies alone, even Chad and Stacy as its an individual experience not a shared one.

Anyway,

During my blue pilled low self esteem having youth, filled with delusions of true love, loyalty and romance, I would’ve literally forced myself to come to accept almost any type of female in my age range as a girlfriend if one were to have wanted me, as I’d have been so grateful that she’d given me a chance that I’d literally force myself to find her attractive enough over time in order to stay with her and thereby pay back the great “gift” that she’d given me by in a sense gifting her back in return by providing her with myself and all the loyalty, love and hard work at wage cucking and keeping the relationship going that, that would entail.:feelsclown:

No such luck for me though as even pre internet + social media and dating apps, the girls in my gen X era only wanted thug maxxed wiggers and Chadrones among other druggie lowlives.:feelsBox:

That said even during my desperate for a girlfriend youth, I still wouldn’t of gone to Shallow Hal levels just to have someone of the opposite sex in my life.:feelshehe:

So my reasonable standards were zero fatties whatsoever as I just can’t force myself to be attracted to that on any level and as for ugly girls? Up to a certain degree so long as they’re not fat.:feelsokman:

Thus IT is wrong once again or at least it was wrong about me in my youth ie other than fat girls I’d have given just about any girl regardless of attractiveness level a chance but they all only wanted thugs and scum.:feelsUgh:

Absolutely. The more blackpilled you are the higher your requirement for looks gets, since you know just how fucking ugly ALL foids are inside and ugly ones aren't an exception. Bluepilled idiots actually think ugly foids are beautiful inside lmao.

Oh how inceltear will love this.
I think IncelTear are correct about us on this one...

It's clear most of us won't settle for sub-Stacy

But you know what so what, yeah IncelTear are right about us who cares

I'm willing to settle for a landwhale if she has stacy genes and has tall goodlooking parents.
My children will appreciate my sacrifice.

volcel if you wouldn't fuck any woman that's 4/10 or above

Based but I would say its less about hatred and more disgust with the average foid.

Those super model bitches never turned me on. Of coirse I'm neither attracted to ugly girls. That average 6/10 is what I'll settle for.