Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you rotted on your 21st birthday

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I celebrated my 21st birthday just with my family at home. Meanwhile the average foid makes a huge celebration out of it and goes out drinking with dozens of friends.

My 21st birthday is just coming up on 2 months and this is exactly what im going to do as well.Just gonna fucking stay at home

@Intellectual alt, get lost

i don't even remember my 21st birthday

21, 22, 23, 24 and soon 25, you know it will be rot.

I haven't had or been to a birthday party with friends since elementary school :feelsrope:

My 21st birthday was in april, I sat in my room and played games, never had a birthday party in my entire life.

My 21st birthday I just rotted in my dorm room and all I had to eat was a shitty convenience store sandwich which ended up giving me food poisoning. Birthdays are pure suifuel so I stopped caring about my birthday now and try not to even remember it unless i accidently see what day it is on a calender.

Did nothing on my 18th birthday and probably going to do nothing on my 21st birthday. I doubt even my family wants to celebrate with me

I celebrated my 21st birthday just with my family at home. Meanwhile the average foid makes a huge celebration out of it and goes out drinking with dozens of friends.
Yep. When I celebrated my 21st birthday we went out to a restaurant with my immediate family (which admittedly I am thankful for being able to do that, at least they care enough to do that for me). And then after that of course we all went home and did our own activities, with me obviously rotting away in my room playing vidya and drinking. I don't even think we had a cake, but to be fair I'm not a huge cake fan anyways.

Not like any of my friends or extended family would have shown up anyway if I did choose to have a large gathering. They never do. Everybody is always too busy for me to do anything and can never fit anything into their schedules. And of course when I actually have a schedule conflict and cannot make it to one of their events, everyone gets all butthurt and angry at me.
I remember how tried to throw a summer party 4.5 years ago and only 2 people showed up even though I had invited over 25 people (this was before I was blackpilled).

I can't remember what I did, I can only remember my 18th because I got given a ps4.