Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you root you're android

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Future Wizard
★★★★
If having an android wasn't a trait then rooting certainly is only autists like myself at least if you live in burgerland go for used international versions of the android you are looking to buy online and load custom roms on it.

If having an android wasn't a trait then rooting certainly is only autists like myself at least if you live in burgerland go for used international versions of the android you are looking to buy online and load custom roms on it.
I used to root my android to play minecraft pocket edition. IIRC you could only play minecraft(forgot which version) if you had android 8+ so I had to root my phone and spoof my android version. Good times, now I've allowed the jews to control me, i use a jewphone, it's soo over

I used to root my android to play minecraft pocket edition. IIRC you could only play minecraft(forgot which version) if you had android 8+ so I had to root my phone and spoof my android version. Good times, now I've allowed the jews to control me, i use a jewphone, it's soo over
Sounds like an absolute win if you were a poor blackcel now the jews can remotely delete apps from you're device jfl

Sounds like an absolute win if you were a poor blackcel now the jews can remotely delete apps from you're device jfl
used to use lucky patcher on these offline games mang, i miss my basedroid. It was a sony xperia(forgot the version but it was slow as shit but I had the most fun with it)