Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incel Trait] You retain your unique regional accent where you are from in the U.S.A

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Why do young normies (millenial/zoomer) from Texas to Brooklyn speak in this weird valley accent? I liked the 90's/early 2000's when people had their unique regional accents. For example their was the Texas cowboy accent if you were from Texas, If you were from the Big Apple, you had the Brooklyn mob boss accent. If you were from the rice fields of Arkansas you had the southern sharecropper accent. If you were from Maryland you would use unique words like "warsh" (for "wash") and "wooter" (for "water") and "hon" if you are from Baltimore. Now every young person (millenial/zoomer) even in fucking Alabama have this weird valley accent! My accent is a Brooklyn accent. (I am from Maryland/DC but my dad is from brooklyn so I picked up his accent). However this alienates me from normies because they talk like they are from San Fernando Valley while I talk funny/sound annoying to them when a decade ago my accent was just regional.

-I noticed a fair amount of incels especially in the South still retain their regional accent

-what is your regional accent? :)

Last edited:
Incel accent.
like where are from? NYC/Texas/Alabama? Why do normies from Albany to Arkansas speak in this weird Valley accent? I can't tell where people are from anymore!

@gymletethnicel I just find it creepy that no matter where I go in the U.S.A everyone sounds the SAME! It is creepy as fuck how everyone has this weird valley accent lol. I liked back in the early 2000's how each state had a unique accent/culture. (For example NYC was a hustle/bustle culture with thick crust pizza while Texas was a rough 'n tough cowboy culture with Texas 3 bean chilli!

-now it seems everything is cookie cutter!

Voice mogs me to oblivion.

Over for nasal curry voice cels. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
it's 4 in the morning and i was trying to be quiet
trust me when i talk louder i sound more weird and young
oh yeah that shit happens too! my accent sometimes changes lol. Like legit people ask if I am a foreigner lol. Sometimes they think I am either Portugese/British or IDK lol. (I am Southern Italian with roots in brooklyn but don't live there lol)

no offense lol but you sound like you have a midwestern accent. (I kinda like that accent so its not a bad thing)
idk my accent is autistic and weird, i was also born with a short tongue so that may have something to do with it

Noodle's me

I see why incels are common in china (due to the 1 child policy men outnumber women by a LOT). California is a sausage fest too if you look at the demographics however I heard a lot of Asians are in California. Can you move to a large China town or something? (maybe if you get to know a family there they might try to set you up with one of their daughters. IDK if it will work but just trying to help)

Last edited:
Pacific Northwest.
ok that is why you have some of that valley accent lol. (at least you live on the pacific) but what bothers me is normies from fucking Kentucky/Alabama/North Carolina talk like they are from San Francisco lol.

I don't think I have a valley accent.
not as valley as San Francisco but you definitely sound like you are from the west coast

I know what your talking about, here in New England, a lot of kids have that fuckboy douchebag california accent (kind of a modernized accent). It sounds cool and annoying at the same time. The irritating thing is todays slang is stupid and the culture sucks. It seemed a lot better in the 2000s but unforutnauley I was too young to know. I wish I grew up earlier.

Voice mogs me to infinity. U do sound Canadian.
It was in the aftermidnight and i was trying to be quiet. When i talk with a normal volume i sound much higher pitch and younger. Honestly i think one of the things making me have a canadian accent is that when i was in kindergarten i had a speach problem so i had a teacher and class help me learn to pronounce words. And they always said to be louder and pronounce louder when talking. Plus i had autism. So yeah i think that couple with a possiblity of HER being canadian, may have made me develop a slight canadian accent at an early age.

my voice accent sound monotonous when i hear it

Mother has a slightly southern(Arkansas) accent. I don't have it because it wasn't as pronounced until we lived with my grandparents.

It's much more pronounced when she is exhausted, though.

Last edited: