Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you retain an awkward pubescent body, even well after puberty (and despite gymceling, if you gymcel)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was once told I have the body of a kid just into puberty (but I'm way older than that). I also gymcel, and despite my body type, I'm stronger and have better cardio than I look, yet I still retain this weird body

Over for framelets

Just join the circus bro!

That's why I don't even bother gymceling.

What's made this more common? In the past like the 50s less people were obese but they weren't framelets either.

I wonder how much of it is genetics and how much of it is because a lot of currycels and SEAcels are now in western countries and they are more susceptible to being stuck with a framelet physique.

idk if this is cope or not but i think my frame is ok i'm just anorexic (weighing 120 at 5'8). I saw endocrine and they said they r surprised my organs haven't failed from severe malnutrition yet

idk if this is cope or not but i think my frame is ok i'm just anorexic (weighing 120 at 5'8). I saw endocrine and they said they r surprised my organs haven't failed from severe malnutrition yet
120 at 5'8 is basically normal weight

As a ricecel that's basically a given :feelsrope:

It should be 18.2

Yea its like -1.2 :feelshaha: i didnt think negative was even possible but thats what endocrinologist told me and showed me a chart on how low I am in comparison to other ppl my age

I think I'm okay by natural standards but considering that these days every man gotta have a greek god's physique I kinda feel like a child