Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You rarely hear people ask "can I join you"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have only been asked two times in my life by someone if they could sit next to me.

The first was back in 2010, on the first day of my sophomore year of university, a ricecel whom I had never met before politely asked to sit next to me in the student lounge. I guess he wanted to talk to me, because he could tell that I was a trucel like him. We didn't become friends irl, even though I added him as a friend on Facebook.

The second was back in 2019, when my coworker asked to sit next to me in the cafeteria at work - I was fired from that job the following month. :blackpill:

never happened to me.
Incels go through life like Forrest Gump trying to socialize with his peers as a child.

Incels sit in the back of the bus

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Ultra truecel trait : People never ask you if they can join you

isn't it normal to not have a random approach you for a convo?
Not when you are a young man, when you are in school - it is normal to expect people to talk to you. Ugly males like ourselves repel people, that is why I remember every time that someone was actually kind enough to sit with me in public.

During high school, I usually just hid in the computer lab or inside the library. If I tried to socialize with the normie kids at my high school, they would look at me with disgust, and make it obvious that I was annoying them.

Ultra truecel trait : People never ask you if they can join you
Now - after the pandemic, and the fact that I am 30-years-old, I am truly fucked - nobody wants to be an oldcel's friend irl.

My coworkers went out for drinks one night after work - I was the only person they didn't invite, they even invited an underage 18-year-old foid.

I don’t think anyone has ever asked me.

I don’t think anyone has ever asked me.
I am so eager to try something new, that I am lying about my age to my coworkers at my new day job. I told them I am 25, in reality I am 30. So far everything is working out, the foids I work with are all low-tier beckies - lying to them is easy.

I am so eager to try something new, that I am lying about my age to my coworkers at my new day job. I told them I am 25, in reality I am 30. So far everything is working out, the foids I work with are all low-tier beckies - lying to them is easy.
I don’t think I have anything new to try.

I don’t think I have anything new to try.
Treat foids as badly as they have treated you all of your life, that would be something new. :feelsYall:

Sounds about right.
For real, the Jews sold us an image of a foid actually having a decent conversation with a male, after the foid sat down next to him in an airport terminal or something.