Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait:You rarely ever get sick

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I rarely ever get sick and I only vomit like once a year either because I am too busy LDARing with no friends or because my curry immune system and when I do get sick more than once I end up catching a cold and thats about it and I havent had a flu in years.

Incels are either never sick, either always sick

Rarely in-between

i dont go to hospital but im too weak and can easily get sick if not taken care of by parents

Can’t relate, I got sick with the cold twice in these past 6 months.

Yeah, I am mostly at home so I rarely get sick. But that wasn't always the case.

Sick in the head.
But not sick with infection.

Since I've moved to my current apartment 5.5 years ago where I don't have anyone near me, I haven't been sick once.

When I used to wageslave at libraries, I was often sick.

Since I've moved to my current apartment 5.5 years ago where I don't have anyone near me, I haven't been sick once.

When I used to wageslave at libraries, I was often sick.
But your jabbed bro. I hope it was just NaCl....

Vomiting once a year is not good. I've only thrown up three times in my life.

People usually contract the flu and common cold from other people. Most incels are shut-ins.

Yes. It's been over 3 years now and hasn't killed me. I think we're good.
I think you're living a healthy, stress-free life, Todd. Stress makes us age. Gymcelling causes stress. But I think you consume too much frozen food and should cook fresh more often. Rat poison kills slowly, Todd. But I hope you just received some NaCl.

This. 100% true
Whenever they are constantly sick its always because of a bad immune system

I can see why a lot of users here have a shit immune system

Yep. Maybe get a weak ass cold every two years.

I rarely ever get sick and I only vomit like once a year either because I am too busy LDARing with no friends or because my curry immune system and when I do get sick more than once I end up catching a cold and thats about it and I havent had a flu in years.
Can't get sick when you are mentally destroyed already

I haven’t gotten sick in years, I wonder if it’s because I’m addicted to washing my hands and abusing them with hand sanitizer constantly.

I haven’t gotten sick in years, I wonder if it’s because I’m addicted to washing my hands and abusing them with hand sanitizer constantly.
For me its either my Indian genes or because I rarely go out

I haven't gotten sick at all in a few years I don't think -- not even a cold

Nope, nothing to do with that. I haven't washed my hands with soap in over 5 years and i haven't used hand sanitizer in 16 years. I also haven't washed my feet in 25 years or my legs and upper body. Bacteria doesn't cause disease, toxins and deficiencies do.

True i get barely Sick . Strong Immune System but dosnt fucking Matter .

Looks and where you where born into does . ( 1. or 3. World / Wealth )

It make sense since all currycels are truecels.

It feels like I get sick every other week

Have disease with Diabetes and no choice but to take Kike drugs but if get sick i refuse to take Kike drugs and just let the sickness run its course

I tend to have throat pain and mucus in the morning and I get headaches when there's bigger changes in weather. Otherwise I rarely get sick.

I also rarely get sick. The last time I vomited was over a year ago and before that, it had been 7 years without vomiting. I never drink alcohol, so I don’t get sick from that. I also rarely catch colds.

I also rarely get sick. The last time I vomited was over a year ago and before that, it had been 7 years without vomiting. I never drink alcohol, so I don’t get sick from that. I also rarely catch colds.
I havent vomitted in a year because of my curry genes

If you consider vomitting from alcohol as it doesnt count as in that case I havent puked since March

Incel is either never sick because they never go out or always sick because they have a weak immune system

I havent vomitted in a year because of my curry genes

If you consider vomitting from alcohol as it doesnt count as in that case I havent puked since March

Incel is either never sick because they never go out or always sick because they have a weak immune system
Yeah, I’m glad I don’t get sick much either. Being an incel is bad enough, but being a sick one is much worse. Funnily enough, 5 years age when my physical health was much worse from unmanaged medical conditions, it seemed like I had colds and flus all the time and couldn’t catch a break.

Maybe because I rarely leave my house, so fewer chances of getting sick.

are chance of getting sick or even dying is less cuz we never got outside

I also do this, mainly because I can't stand my hands ever feeling dirty. It may help.

I too not get sick

Instead I have various mechanical body problems... From a harsh life of hauling rocks through the words to a town to sell them