Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You procrastinate everything

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Trust me
Holy shit this has to be one of, if not my worst habits. I just feel like a total piece of shit all the time because of it. I procrastinate literally EVERYTHING. I can't even think of the last time I didn't procrastinate something. Hell, I'm procrastinating right now even. I have just given up in life pretty much. Most of my days are spent wageslaving and then I just LDAR in my remaining free time. Nothing productive anymore. I barely even gymcel at this point. I've lost all motivation.

I even procrastinate basic shit like going to the bathroom or eating or getting dressed or waking up or going to bed. I'm a slave to my vices at this point. Everything is categorized under "I'll just do it later" for me.

If I had a better life due to my looks I would maybe have motivation to actually put some damn effort into my life. But after many failed attempts at trying that I learned that even if I put in 110% effort I just get shit on my normies anyways and am a perpetual loser, so it's better to LDAR and not try anyways.

Last edited:
I believe our bodies simply stop trying after some point, your own brain knows how fucked it is for you and hence you end up LDARing all day. I can't even bring myself to study or assist CS classes now despite being close to finishing, so during all of them I use ChatGPT and cheat by doing the tests from home.

Holy shit this has to be one of, if not my worst habits. I just feel like a total piece of shit all the time because of it. I procrastinate literally EVERYTHING. I can't even think of the last time I didn't procrastinate something. Hell, I'm procrastinating right now even. I have just given up in ife pretty much. Most of my days are spent wageslaving and then I just LDAR in my remaining free time. Nothing productive anymore. I barely even gymcel at this point. I've lost all motivation.

I even procrastinate basic shit like going to the bathroom or eating or getting dressed or waking up or going to bed. I'm a slave to my vices at this point. Everything is categorized under "I'll just do it later" for me.

If I had a better life due to my looks I would maybe have motivation to actually put some damn effort into my life. But after many failed attempts at trying that I learned that even if I put in 110% effort I just get shit on my normies anyways and am a perpetual loser, so it's better to LDAR and not try anyways.
i procrastinate sleep and think of how the people i met in high school are having better lives then me and wonder what theyre even up too. i also just start thinking of other random shit and start venting to myself