Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: you once got beat up by a younger, smaller kid as a kid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
one time in 5th grade, i had a friend who was in 3rd grade. he was a ricecel and i'm pretty certain he was shorter than me at the time. during recess, the 5th graders had recess at the same time as the 3rd graders. we would play pretend games at recess where we chased each other or one of us was a villain and the other was a hero

he and i pretended to fight while playing as two enemies, but he and I didn't actually punch, but he once accidentally punched me and i fell to the ground. he didn't intend to but i was 4'11 at that point (when i was a 5th grader and i had become age 11). now i'm 5'11 and a half.

Yes. I've been shoved, hit, threatened, many times...

How are you 5'11.5" (6 ft) and incel?

I can stomp everyone who is same height or frame with me. I always fought bigger dudez. I always destroyed bigger dudez in swimming, running, soccer. I hate them all.

Thank God I was stronger than most boys so soys from my class didn't dare to physically bully me, some hated me so much that if they could they would beat up every day.

as a tallcel, fortunately, nobody was brave enough or strong enough to beat me up. But that didn't stop people from insulting me about looks and running off

oh no i am soooo scared. sit the fuck down, pussy. you won't do shit lmao. all you ever do is cry like a little bitch over college.
If we met I’d kick ur ass faggot