Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you often thought about skipping school on Valentine’s Day

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I hated that fucking day when I was in school. I mean I still do but it just felt different when I went to school and watched all the chads getting flooded with chocolates and flowers. You know you’re incel when you get into your 20s and you’ve never had a meaningful Valentine’s Day in your life

My fag deadbeat dad forced me to go to school, probably because he doesn't want to deal with me at home

Never cared about it

yup the thought was always there, too bad i was forced to go

Well I never thought about skipping but that day certainly was depressing.

I can’t believe that they allowed that shitty holiday to be promoted way back in my elementary school years.

I felt like shit when I didn’t get a card and all the other boys seemed to.

i always skipped that day

Suifuel's Day

I never had a single meaningful day in my life

i wanted to skip so bad but i didn't want to be too obvious by doing so. like that helped any. lmao

I never had to do anything with valentines after elementary school, and at that school if you brought sweets to one person you were required to bring sweets to everyone else so it was pretty nice.

I'm going on valentines to make sure no motherfucker does any shit with my oneitis, because I am gonna fuck them up.