Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you never were an athlete in school

It true. Go to any high school ANY and 99.9% of high schools will have chads being jocks. This is an accurate stereotype. You must’ve been in a weird unusual hs
In my school and also university, 90% of football and basketball players were incel as fuck ogres while it was the soccer Manlet dyels pretty boys that were the slayers.

In my school and also university, 90% of football and basketball players were incel as fuck ogres while it was the soccer Manlet dyels pretty boys that were the slayers.
You must’ve been to a weird city

You must’ve been to a weird city
Canada.

Nothing weird about it. Face is and always will be king.

The 6'5-6'8" football ogres were all incel as fuck while the 5'9" prettyboy dyel twinks were slaying.

Canada.

Nothing weird about it. Face is and always will be king.

The 6'5-6'8" football ogres were all incel as fuck while the 5'9" prettyboy dyel twinks were slaying.
I bet those jocks weren’t ugly

I bet he’s a slayer chad
Dunno about now but these guys were incel as fuck in University and school.

The slayers were 99% soccer and lacrosse twinks, women don't give a fuck about muscle, frame or height when it comes to sex

there was maybe one or two 6'2 dudes who also slayed but they were also good looking

So basically, face is king no matter what

Dunno about now but these guys were incel as fuck in University and school.

The slayers were 99% soccer and lacrosse twinks, women don't give a fuck about muscle, frame or height when it comes to sex

there was maybe one or two 6'2 dudes who also slayed but they were also good looking

So basically, face is king no matter what
I bet they’re weren’t incel

As a kid we had a time for distance running trial. Just 15 minutes. I ended up walking very quickly. Only one other kid was as terrible as I was.

I'm honestly not sure I could run during 15 minutes even today.

As a kid we had a time for distance running trial. Just 15 minutes. I ended up walking very quickly. Only one other kid was as terrible as I was.

I'm honestly not sure I could run during 15 minutes even today.
It over for runcels