Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you never were an athlete in school

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
All the athletes are chads

I was a wrestler, but I didn't get pussy from it.

semi true.

i played rec league basketball and was a track/cross country dude in high school

semi true.

i played rec league basketball and was a track/cross country dude in high school
I think sub5 men are significantly less likely to be athletes than chads

I was on the badminton team but its meaningless as I was 5'5

Ironically the football team at my school is all fat incels. The Chads play soccer and lacrosse

There are like a few Tyrones on football team but thats it. Soccer team is full of prettyboymaxxers
There was only like one chad on my hs baseball team

Yup, was always too slow, too short, too weak, and not coordinated enough

There was only like one chad on my hs baseball team
I know like one guy on the baseball team tbh idk who's even on it. The guy I know was statusmaxxed in middle school but got insane acne freshman year and vanished into obscurity

Yup, was always too slow, too short, too weak, and not coordinated enough
Manlets could never play basketball not even point guard

I'm actually pretty good at sports

All the athletes are chads
Yep. I tried out for a football team once. The practice lasted 20 minutes and they rescheduled 'at another time' of course I was the only one not told when. :/

Technically I was an athlete on the varsity quizbowl team lmao. It was great because I got the same damn patch as the kids on the football team. My one chadlite friend was super salty because he never made varsity on the football team but I ended up with the same patch he was busting his ass for :feelshaha:

Never took part in PE, hated sports, still do.

Yes, I think so.

I was never an athlete in school

I'm athletic but dont have the confidence and enough talent for sports

I skipped PE and gym class by hiding in the hall playing pokemon platinum on my dsLite

Nah mate, I was the starting quarterback of my high school's undefeated, state championship winning team and I still ended up here.

Yeah, I didn’t particiapte in any of that because I was garbage

I skipped PE and gym class by hiding in the hall playing pokemon platinum on my dsLite
I saw a few students do that at my school but they didn’t play a DS they just chatted

Brutal. I failed PE

I was jestermaxxing

incel trait: you were afraid of playing football/basketball/other competitive games in gym class

90% of the "athlete chads" were ugly and incel as fuck. In reality alot of the slayers were either not athletes or sucked shit.
Nah mate, I was the starting quarterback of my high school's undefeated, state championship winning team and I still ended up here.
Cause QBs barely do shit in reality and cry during practice or games if you accidentally touch them
Ironically the football team at my school is all fat incels. The Chads play soccer and lacrosse
This was true for me as well.

90% of the "athlete chads" were ugly and incel as fuck. In reality alot of the slayers were either not athletes or sucked shit.

Cause QBs barely do shit in reality and cry during practice or games if you accidentally touch them

This was true for me as well.
Most jocks are chads

LOL

This isn't a 1980s sitcom
It true. Go to any high school ANY and 99.9% of high schools will have chads being jocks. This is an accurate stereotype. You must’ve been in a weird unusual hs