Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you never vote in elections

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
I live in burgerland and I never voted in the elections. I didn't vote in the 2012, 2016, and 2020 elections. I don't vote even in the local elections.

I hate both Republicans and Democrats. Its a corporate uniparty oligarchy that sucks Israel/Jewish dick. Your vote literally means nothing because powerful interest groups lobby the government to do their bidding.

Both liberals and conservatives hate incels and put women on a pedestal and worship them. As an incel, politics is pointless. The entire system is antagonistic to males/incels, its gynocentric, and misandric.

Also another reason I don't vote is because I have yet to see any based political party or based politician in this cucked country. Trump doesn't count because he is a Jewish-owned controlled opposition candidate.

Now that Biden is president after "winning" the 2020 election using voting fraud, it just further proves to me that voting is pointless and on top of that its rigged elections (like in 3rd world banana republics).

TLDR = voting is pointless in cuckmerica

I always try to vote for the least worse candidate. In Brazil if you don't vote you get a fine which is symbolic but it gives you the headache of having to go to your electoral distrinct's headquarter and then to the bank or else you get some restraints like not being able to become a civil servant or issue a passport.

We get fined here if you don’t vote

idk u might as well for something to do, and just incase your vote does matter. I'm a firm believer in attacking the left/most jewed option at every point including at elections and rally's.
Donald Trump GIF

The jewish media obviously hates trump more than biden, so i went to trump rallys and supported trump. I was at the jan 6th protests (not the capitol one but the nationwide ones) for example

I always try to vote for the least worse candidate. In Brazil if you don't vote you get a fine which is symbolic but it gives you the headache of having to go to your electoral distrinct and the to the bank or else you get some restraints like not being able to become a civil servant or issue a passport.
That sucks getting a fine. At least in cuckmerica you won't get fined if you don't vote.

That sucks getting a fine. At least in cuckmerica you won't get fined if you don't vote.
Our voting system sucks, Bolsonaro is trying to make the fraudulent machines issue receipts to avoid fraud but of course most of the political establishment is against it because they want to fraud.

I always vote :feelskek: but I need to stop doing it. Waste of time

I guess its not an incel trait if most people here voted

:feelsbadman:

Don't vote just assumed it was fraudulent.

I don't even believe in democracy anyway - rule by normies.

I live in burgerland and I never voted in the elections. I didn't vote in the 2012, 2016, and 2020 elections. I don't vote even in the local elections.

I hate both Republicans and Democrats. Its a corporate uniparty oligarchy that sucks Israel/Jewish dick. Your vote literally means nothing because powerful interest groups lobby the government to do their bidding.

Both liberals and conservatives hate incels and put women on a pedestal and worship them. As an incel, politics is pointless. The entire system is antagonistic to males/incels, its gynocentric, and misandric.

Also another reason I don't vote is because I have yet to see any based political party or based politician in this cucked country. Trump doesn't count because he is a Jewish-owned controlled opposition candidate.

Now that Biden is president after "winning" the 2020 election using voting fraud, it just further proves to me that voting is pointless and on top of that its rigged elections (like in 3rd world banana republics).

I haven't voted in twenty years. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

There's only one political party in the United States and that is the party of Wallstreet and Zion. Everything else is bullshit, there's very little differences between republicans and democrats. And yes, I didn't even vote for Trump either. Democracy has always been a rigged system ever since it was devised in ancient Athens, I prefer monarchy myself.:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I haven't voted in twenty years. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

There's only one political party in the United States and that is the party of Wallstreet and Zion. Everything else is bullshit, there's very little differences between republicans and democrats. And yes, I didn't even vote for Trump either. :feelsseriously:
Great minds think alike
iu

I was forced to attend a local "election" when I was in HS. My teacher told the class who we should be voting for and I did what she said. It didn't matter after all. I didn't even know who tf those guys were

I was forced to attend a local "election" when I was in HS. My teacher told the class who we should be voting for and I did what she said. It didn't matter after all. I didn't even know who tf those guys were
Teachers especially leftists like grooming children to vote one particular way, it's all about grooming young impressionable minds. The same adolescents where most of them don't even understand how the entire rigged political system works. Once you understand who the political donor class is you come to understand just how much of a joke democracy really is. To understand democracy just follow the money trail. :feelsjuice:

basedcel trait: you assassinate political figures for recreational value

basedcel trait: you assassinate political figures for recreational value
in minecraft

we don't need glowniggers coming after us :worryfeels:

youngcel trait: you're not old enough to vote

I voted in primaries/local basically any election I can. I always vote for the most libtard and retarded candidate.

normalfag trait

normalfag trait
Based. Voting for retarded candidates is woke. Not voting is letting cucked boomers vote count more