Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You never talked on the phone with a foid who wasn't a member of your family for longer than 10 minutes

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Surveys and interviews don't count! It's the sad truth, incels don't have healthy social connections. My parents never complained to me about the phone bill being too high, because their son had no friends to talk to! :feelskek::feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsrope:

It sucks, I recall a girl in my high school class mentioning she was on the phone with her boyfriend for over 5 hours. It is insane how unfair our reality is.

This is true, and can relate. :feelsbadman: But it's not our fault. People make effort to talk to those they like (based on physical traits, of course :blackpill::blackpill:). If they're not pulling their weight, it doesn't matter how hard you're trying to keep a conversation going; it's just going to fall flat, and all because you're ugly, and/or ethnic, and/or autistic, etc. etc. Well, autism also introduces its own social problems, but still, you get my point. :feelsrope:

Other than for work purposes, yep

It sucks, I recall a girl in my high school class mentioning she was on the phone with her boyfriend for over 5 hours. It is insane how unfair our reality is.

You never talked on the phone with a foid who wasn't a member of your family for longer than 10 minutes​

tbh this is probably also a gigachad trait because he doesn't need to talk them up that long

it's like a betabux/brad/chadlite who get sex every couple weeks trait

Surveys and interviews don't count! It's the sad truth, incels don't have healthy social connections. My parents never complained to me about the phone bill being too high, because their son had no friends to talk to! :feelskek::feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Ok, I was gonna say for my job, I had to before speak with a foid for over 10 min. No, not once have I done this.

Ok, I was gonna say for my job, I had to before speak with a foid for over 10 min. No, not once have I done this.
Foids are so fucking heartless, I am starting to believe that they don't feel physical or emotional pain like males do. :blackpill:
relatable
Brocel, we have missed out on essential parts of life - because we are ugly.

we have missed out on essential parts of life
It's so fucking insane to me that this is normal and I am entirely missing out on all of it. It feels like an impossiblity to me but EVERYONE has this.

I got so fucking tired of using other forums besides this one due to all the sexhavers. It has been getting on my nerves so hard recently. I'm gonna write a post about it right now.

Imagine owning a phone. LMAO

There was only one and last time i talked to a foid with whom i infatuated with. I was simping because of her birthday and it lasted for about three minutes max.
Only . once . in . life . and . i . am . 32 . btw.:feelzez:
New Year Smiling GIF

:feelswhat:, most of my phone calls last 20 seconds, it's enough to get all the info I need.
What do you talk about on the phone for 5 hours?

less than 1 minute even with family members

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back