Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You never go to university events that are not mandatory

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For example "meet up" sessions for the new students or parties organized by the students union or even the faculty staff themselves. Sometimes I get mail my uni email account saying there's an event (usually dinner, parties, quizzes, karaoke or normie sheit like that) nearby and asking me to go but I ignore it or straight up delete it kek. I'm high inhib so in those events I would feel fucking awkward and also the few mates I talk to don't like this kind of events either so it's a waste of time. I even missed my bachelor's graduation party because for my masters I moved to another city and I was lazy to go back for a day (many hours by train) just to get a symbolic diploma (the official diploma hadn't been printed yet) and go to a party full of normies.

Only times you'll see me near campus is when I have class, exams or other things with mandatory assistance. I'm happy that as a masters student I do 80% independent "learning" (I don't learn sheit until I have to write up my assignments) and 20% going to class. Undergraduate was a pain in the ass having between 4 and 6 hours of class from Monday to Friday like if it was fucking high school.

There's absolutely no reason to go tbh

I didn't even attend graduation. I don't do religious hocus pocus.

Fakecel trait: you go to college

Main events? I have didnt have been to the Grad party or the convocation those people suck the niceness out of you.