Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait you never get invited to parties

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
at the end of the school year and first day of summer people from my grade threw a party everyone was invited, even the nerds and nearcels... except me I didnt even know about it until I saw it on tiktok, a video they posted. One of the nearcel got to kiss a girl as a joke too.

literally ostracized, im not even a bad person

Oh yeah never got those

I’ve never been to a party. I’m in college and parties happen all the time in my building but I’m never invited. Foids never talk to me I don’t even know any. I have no social media and no friends. It’s fucking over

I’ve never been to a party. I’m in college and parties happen all the time in my building but I’m never invited. Foids never talk to me I don’t even know any. I have no social media and no friends. It’s fucking over

Re: Exclusive bunker party (no nerdlings)
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150836799Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:28 PM CST
That was a rather biased and unreasonable "Bunker Party".

theres a place for you at the party in the corner

Never been Invited to anything. I wouldn't go anyways because it might be a trap for humiliation.