Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: you never get compliments for wearing good fragrances (except from your mom)

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I really like good fragrances and i always watch videos on youtube about good fragrances and which ones get you a lot of compliments.
All the normies write how many compliments they get etc. and i was wondering why i never got compliments (have been wearing good fragrances for years)
and now it all makes sense. Brutal incel trait :feelsbadman:

My fragrance is my poooooooooo

Never have never will sadly

What is good fragrance for autumn?

People expect others to smell good, plus you’re inkwell so naturally people don’t want to talk to you

Truecel trait: Human birther wishes she had a miscarriage

d36246f1-6480-4729-bb07-d3a3ac448f5d.ee4406e409ec399b90492dd643909d8a.jpeg

brutal :society:
all these years wearing expensive cologne I always wondered if people noticed
they do, they just will never compliment based on my looks
:society::society::society::society:

I really like good fragrances and i always watch videos on youtube about good fragrances and which ones get you a lot of compliments.
All the normies write how many compliments they get etc. and i was wondering why i never got compliments (have been wearing good fragrances for years)
and now it all makes sense. Brutal incel trait :feelsbadman:
Sometimes I wonder if people can even smell my perfume. :feelscry: I use zadig & voltaire This is us and JPG le male le parfum. Have you smelled those mfers before? If so what do you think? :feelsautistic:

Sometimes I wonder if people can even smell my perfume. :feelscry: I use zadig & voltaire This is us and JPG le male le parfum. Have you smelled those mfers before? If so what do you think? :feelsautistic:
They smell you for sure. I think a good fragrance is like a smv multiplier. If you are already attractive it makes you even more attractive. But if you are subhuman it won´t help :feelskek: And those fragrances are good but i prefer others.

They smell you for sure. I think a good fragrance is like a smv multiplier. If you are already attractive it makes you even more attractive. But if you are subhuman it won´t help :feelskek:
Oh god it's too painful to handle. That explains why I never get compliments :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• 1663363171187923.jpg
    1663363171187923.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
  • téléchargement.jpeg
    téléchargement.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
I don't even use them. JFL.

I got complemented just once. My bottle broke so a lot of it poured on me and some Latino dude said woah you smell very good what’s ur cologne.

Oh god it's too painful to handle. That explains why I never get compliments :feelsbadman:
Yep. It´s the harsh truth :feelsrope:
gay trait: you use fragrances
Why? I just like smelling good and having good style. Didn´t help to to ascend :feelsbadman:

I got complemented just once. My bottle broke so a lot of it poured on me and some Latino dude said woah you smell very good what’s ur cologne.
Ok but it wasn´t even a foid who complimented you haha

Story definitely resonates , I remember back in the day putting on tons of aftershave day in day out no compliments whatsoever I was like wtf !

Chad can smell like shit and still get pussy

They smell you for sure. I think a good fragrance is like a smv multiplier. If you are already attractive it makes you even more attractive. But if you are subhuman it won´t help :feelskek: And those fragrances are good but i prefer others.
Precisely, looking back it all makes sense.

No fragrance for your bones.

You mean cologne? Just say cologne. And yeah, I don't get compliments, even from my mother, considering she's dead.