Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you never complete anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
All your plans always inevitably fail. You never achieve anything, you always find a way to fail. Whether its school or lifting or trying to play an instrument or playing a game or trying to read books to get smarter, you never go through it and keep switching your focus without ever achieving anything.

you completed the thread.

True to a certain extent,it's very hard for me to concentrate on anything,in order to focus a little i have to fap to clear my mind.

All your plans always inevitably fail. You never achieve anything, you always find a way to fail. Whether its school or lifting or trying to play an instrument or playing a game or trying to read books to get smarter, you never go through it and keep switching your focus without ever achieving anything.

for me im doing like 8 thing at once and im completely shit at all of them :fuk:

:feelsdevil: i fail at almost everything i do or plan to do.

True to a certain extent,it's very hard for me to concentrate on anything,in order to focus a little i have to fap to clear my mind.
I can wholeheartedly agree with this.
I have tried my fucking best, studying about a hour each day, to learn programming and assembly, only to fall short and lose drive, or focus on the subject. But when I try to study I couldn't focus, Trauma and fucking flashbacks kept popping up in my head, All the fucking trauma and shit people say and did to me kept popping up, and in some cases I was crying. Ultimately I fail at learning anything I feel passionate about
I just couldn't (and still can't.) concentrate.

But I am still trying.

yeap, that's me

I'm total failure, never finished a goddamn thing I started, never was exceptional in anything, mediocre is a good word for me.

i took steroids to ascend my psl by 1 pt. ended up getting severe cystic acne scarring that reduced my psl by about 3 pts (for life no cure). haha:lul::lul::lul:

Yes very very relatable, we were lost from the start
for me im doing like 8 thing at once and im completely shit at all of them :fuk:
lol me too
Inferior genes man, ruin life

Yeah. That's just fucking me. :incel:

The only thing I actually complete from start to finish is when I jerk off jfl which like 5+ times a day.

fuck me, very relatable, couldn't even finish my fucking studies.

I just keep delaying things 'till I forget.

That's me, I'm getting better, but that still is a trait of mine.