Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you miss the school bus as it never stops for a second to wait for you

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I just missed the fucking bus because it just sped by my house and by the time I was on the top of my driveway it was straight up just a mile away and now my mom is going on a rant about leaving alaska (most likely a joke)

the bus driver should have stopped and waited a minute the bastard

however it could have been a bus for another school and it wouldn't have mattered if i got on or not but still damn you didn't have to dust me like that :feelskek:

Cute. Just cute.

Truecel trait: The bus has 2 Minute left until he drives away, the driver sees you trying to enter, doesen’t open the door and drives away

brutal same has happened to me. it's cause ur ugly male. if u were a good looking foid this wouldn't have happened. also ogre for u for living in shithole Alaska

That's a good point Danielion about the literature. Every Irish child learns about Cú Chulainn, Penis Monster, and Wall Socket.