Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait you mentally feel fourteen

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★
You're tastes have not changed you're dick is still dry hobbies,music, maybe for some of you the forum you frequent :feelshaha: everything in you're life has not changed in years maybe you are giga old soulmaxxed like @Friezacel but mentally you have not developed and evolved into an experienced healthy functioning sexhaver like normfags for oldcels here think of that caterpie you threw in the pc box to rot at level 4 in Pokemon red whilst charmander got taken to 100.

Yeah. I do. That was the age I stopped growing physically, too. High School stunted me.

i have had the same hobbies my entire life, dont see a point in changing now

18 more like but yeah.

Guess it has to do with not Drinking or taking drugs.

Also not speaking to old people and tbh id like it.

I had this job at a Café it was unbearable. 80% of the customers were 70+ year olds and they pissed me off so fucking much man.

I've been doing the same things since i was in middle school

truecel trait: you peaked in life before hitting puberty

nothing has changed except for my age and my loneliness

I feel immature and also old at the same time. Immature because I never met the social developmental milestones to become a proper adult like teenage love, a teen friend group, etc, but also old because my body has many chronic health issues and I am without a doubt aging faster than normal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back