Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you make sure your vidya characters are always chads

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★
You make yourself a vidya character who doesn't have cursed looks and play it imagining it's your actual life.

Mainly female characters to look at something nice rather than mogged by my own character

sounds cucked tbh, imagine trying have fun and you still can’t stop thinking about chad mogging you. I tend to play as women, they are way more visually appealing :feelscomfy:

id rather play as a female
atleast i can coom to my character then

I wouldn't describe most video game protagonists as 'chads,' I would describe them as 'goofy ass motherfuckers'

other than ecco who's a chad dolphin

I prefer playing as a female.
Better visuals and it's kinda hot when she is getting beaten up.

i try make my character ugly so he is just like me

No, I make all kinds of characters. Some look like me, some don't. Especially if I have multiple characters, I usually make about half male, half female, and both men and women looking differently (for example, I will make a warrior muscular, but a not a wizard. And a Monk might be old etc.). If I have only one character but multiple save files I typically make all of them male, but vary them in looks so I can easily distinguish the different save files from each other. But for example in CP2077, if I would play it again, I would play it twice with both a male and a female char as you have a different experience. And it also depends on the game. For example, in Stardew Valley a female char isn't that visually appealing so I have not yet chosen it. But in other games it is appealing to look at, so I might select it even in a single player game.